03

An:  i hate my writing and when someone comments asking for an update it makes me feel rlly happy and warm inside lmaoo. it rlly does make me wanna write more 

Chuuyas Pov

There are certain things that make my hands fly to my hair and make my whole body feel frustrated. Things that make me so incredibly irritated that I can't sit still and have to squeeze my eyes shut. Once I get like that I check out for they day. When i'm like that peoples voices make me want to scream and physical contact makes my whole body tense. 

A list of things that make me irritated are people talking and yelling when i'm trying to silently work. It's even worse when i can't plug headphones in. Another example is when I get yelled at by a teacher. It's not that i'm scared of them or that I feel bad that I may have upset them but when they force me to do something afterwards I feel like I'm being irrationally controlled. 

So when the teacher who's name I already forgot assigned me after school to sort through homework bins I felt my mini tantrum come on. When I heard the bell ring for the end of the class I practically rushed out of that class ignoring that irritating boy who earned me my detention after tripping over his long ass legs. My breathing felt shaky and I could feel my left hand twitching. Fuck that obnoxious boy and that asshole of a teacher was all I thought as I stalked to the bathroom. 

time skip brothas to the end of the day 

Once the final bell of the day rang I had to remind myself that if I ended up ditching out on that teacher she would have it in for me tomorrow. 

Yanking the door open I scanned the room with my eyes. No tall lanky motherfucker to be seen. But Mrs whatshername was typing at her desk. She called me over when she noticed me. 

"Mr Nakahara I understand that adjusting to a new school may be difficult but that simply does not give you the right to disturb my classroom."

"yes mam i-"

"Uh I wasn't done speaking" she cut me off. "I won't tolerate your rude behaviour in my class ever again. That goes for you AND your giggle buddy.I want you to let him know that It's unacceptable and will not be happening ever again, do you hear me?" She continued.

"Yes miss I hear you but why can't you just tell him yourself when he comes in?" I began biting back any rude tone in my voice.

"Oh he had a little family emergency and had to skip today. But since you two are such good friends i'll just have you fill in for him. The paper are in the back. 1 hour. Get to work." she finished turning back to her computer.

I could feel my eyes blow out of my head and my shoulders tensing up. I was gonna kill that psychotic freak! I shoved my headphones in and angrily started sorting through the papers till the hour ended.

Dazais pov

Sometimes it's laughable how gullible people are. People will believe anything if you add any emotion into your voice when you say it. Telling Mrs. Rocky I had a family emergency was child's play and I easily got out of that after school. My only slight problem would be dealing with that boy. But I would handle it either today or tomorrow.

"Dazai are you gonna eat that snowball?" I looked up to see Atsushi with his knees pulled to his chest looking down at the food some girl had given to me.

I scoffed and told him no. Our friend group often sat outside the school and ate lunch. This included Atsushi, Kunikida, Ranpo and his friend Poe, Akutagawa and his sister gin, than Kyoka and Kenji from the grade below us all. Tanizaki usually joined us but he skipped today telling us he had a date with some girl. It shocked me that he'd rather hang out with a girl than with me. 

"Who was that boy you were bullying during first period?" Kenji asked, question directed at me. 

"I wasn't bullying anyone." I replied emphases on the word bullying. "I just want him to be my friend. I don't have any ginger friends." I quickly responded.

"Tachihara and Tanizaki are both ginger dumbass." Kunikida said between bites of his regular salad. 

I smirked knowing he was right. "Tachihara's a fake ginger and after today Tanizaki's dead to me". Atsushi laughed wholeheartedly then went back to fighting over the coconut ball I gave him with Akutagawa. I breathed and looked at my friends. They made me feel safe and warm. I really needed to thank them someday for all they had done for me. I could feel my soft smile drop when I heard my name being yelled from a distance. 

I saw Kyoka and Kunikida stifle a laugh as I whipped my head around to see who was yelling. It was a small aggressive boy who I ditched in detention. I chuckled and scrambled to a standing position. 

It took him practically forever to get to me with his short legs. When he finally made it over to me I decided the least I could do was offer to let him sit and eat. And I was about to ask him when he punched me in the stomach. Which hurt a fuckton. He packed a punch and he hit me right where I had previous bruises. 

"Fuck you bandaged freak! Is this your family emergency? I had to do my work and yours too! I have a brother to pick up and a working mom! She had to take time out of her working day to go get my brother because now, since not only did you land me an after school but you also extended it by not showing up. For what? This?" I could hear his voice crack. "My mom doesn't have the luxury of being able to take time off work asshole! It could loose her a job to take to much time off! I wish people like YOU could understand that shit like what you did actually effects other people!" I could see tears now from the short boy in front of me who was repeatedly hitting my chest weakly. Seeing this boy I barely knew showing me so much emotion made me cringe inside and out. How could he let himself look so vulnerable. I blinked not knowing what to do. 

"No witty response bastard? Just leave people the fuck alone." he said swiping at his eyes. I couldn't respond. What would I say. I've never had someone throw such a fit in front of me before. I opened my mouth but no words came out. 

Akutagawas pov (plot twist hehe)

I winced seeing the ginger hit Dazai over and over. It was a pathetic scene. I wasn't surprised though. Dazai hurt people without knowing. I would know of all people how insensitive he could be. But I somehow understood why he did it. It was just who he was. And I could tell the small hands of the boy were beginning to hurt him. I saw the previous nasty bruise on his stomach earlier and decided to speak up.

"Alright thats enough. Stop hitting him." I said. The boys swollen eyes whipped over to where I was sitting. Why did what Dazai did bother him so much?

"Come here" I said fully expecting him to just walk away. But he gave one more hateful look at Dazai than hesitantly walked over to where I was sat and dropped down with his legs crossed. I wordlessly handed him the snowball Atsushi and I were fighting over. He mumbled a thanks ripping it open. 

"It's from Dazai okay? It was his. You don't have to say anything just know he probably feels bad. It's just his nature." I whispered. I don't know why I was trying to cheer him up. It just wasn't like me. I glanced to Dazai who hadn't moved a muscle yet. He probably had that dumbass expressionless expression on his face. Before I could even think about what I was saying I whispered even quieter to this new grey eyed boy. Quiet enough that our other friends couldn't hear. 

"He takes after his dad. It's not his fault. He's got it bad" and somehow Chuuya's expression changed and I could see a look I couldn't quite classify take over his face