XXV : is he big or small?

I walked to the end of the block and then started to cry, pulling up Sebastian's number and then asking him to come pick me up. And like the good friend that Sebastian is, he didn't ask why, he only said that he would be there soon.

And so I waited. It was Christmas Eve and yet the streets still buzzed with life. I shivered in the cold, and could only think about Luke, and his warm body hugging me. It honestly made me colder.

I can feel the tears running down my cheeks starting to freeze with the freezing winter weather coming down. It’s not a pleasant feeling. But neither is being lied to.

A car pulls up to the curb, but it’s not Sebastian’s. I step back, and towards the wall of the building behind me, when the window rolls down to reveal Ashton.

I paw at my cheeks with my jacket to dry my tears and walk up to the curb.

“Whatcha doing out here?” He says, confused, “Where’s Luke?”

Tears gather in my eyes and I look away from Ashton, hearing other people talk in the car. I guess that the voices are Michael and Calum.

“I’ll text you.” I say, before walking away from the car.

I can’t deal with him right now.

I walk back to the building, and lean my head back against the brick wall, wishing that Sebastian would get here faster. Ashton still looks confused as he rolls up the window and the car drives away.

I still want to know what Luke is hiding from me.

After I watch Ashton, Calum and Michael get out of the car and run into the hotel, Sebastian pulls up and pats the passenger’s seat.

I hop in, happy to be away from the snow and cold.

“What happened?” He asks as we drive back to his house.

“Luke’s hiding something from me and won’t tell me.” I say, wincing slightly at the combat he used in response to me.

‘Well you’re the one to talk! You never tell me anything Anna! You tell me nothing about your life, and when you do, it’s only because it’s relevant! Don’t you think that I want to know!?’ He told me.

It’s true though.

He really doesn’t know me.

He only knows what I’ve had to explain, and whatever Sebastian told him, which I know isn’t enough to love let alone date or even like a person for that matter.

“He knows that if he wants to keep you, he’ll have to tell you. It’s just one of those things. Relationships don’t have secrets.” Sebastian says.

“But our relationship is nothing but a secret. A big fat lie and secret.”