XXlll : I love a girl on top

I kissed him like there was no tomorrow in that car on the way to his hotel room. It had started to snow on our way there and I had to hold Luke back from opening the windows. He wanted to 'taste' the snow.

Nasty.

We got to the entrance of his hotel, and the driver stopped, so Luke and I hopped out.

He grabs my hands are starts to walk towards the doors. Because of the cold weather and the snow we had last night, the ground was nice and slippery. But that didn’t stop Luke from acting like a three-year old.

It’s not my fault that slipped and fell on his ass because he wasn’t acting his age.

I would have found it hilarious if it weren’t for the fact that he was holding my hands when he slipped and pulled me down with him.

I landed right on top of him.

“Why hello babe.” He says, his beanie on the verge of falling off, his sunglasses already on the ground next to us.

“Ugh.” I groan, trying to roll off of him, but he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me back down to him.

“Luke, let me go.” I tell him.

But his eyes are shining so brightly, snowflakes falling on his eyelashes. He tries to blink them off, but they stick, causing the blue in his eyes to shine.

“I love a girl on top.” He says with a seductive wink.

I laugh but then lean down and kiss him, not worrying about the passer-bys, staring at us in disgust.

“Get a room.” Someone says.

I pull away from Luke flushed, but he responds. “Got one, but I just couldn’t wait that long.”

I slap his chest playfully, and then try to get off of Luke for a second time, getting no resistance from him, but my converse really don’t like the ice because I end up right back where I started. On top of Luke. Not that I don’t mind.

He laughs before I try my next tactic. Rolling off.

We both get soaked in the process of getting up and into his room, our clothes almost dripping.

As soon as we get up in his room, he strips himself of his wet coat and jeans, leaving him in his underwear and t-shirt.

I couldn’t help but stare.

He had some nice legs.

He caught me staring and laughed.

 “Like what you see?” He said to me sarcastically, motioning up and down his body with his hands.