XXXVll : more than penguins?

There will be smut in this chapter. If you don’t want to read smut, then I suggest that you wait for the next chapter, you won’t miss anything.

When I finally managed to get alone with Luke after he had been released from the hospital, I wanted nothing more than to be with him. To kiss him, to touch him. I missed the familiar touch of his hand somewhere on me. He was always touching me in some shape or form. It was like a protective matter.

"I miss not being able to get up and kiss you." He told me as he cornered me against the wall. I was still very careful of his stiches but he told me not to worry.

"All I could ever think about in that uncomfortable hospital bed was pinning you down on my bed and taking you." He smiles, getting closer and closer to me.

He teases me, staying only a few centimeters away from my lips. The lips I wanted nothing more than to taste.

I try to meet him halfway but he pulls away from me, laughing underneath his breath.

"Not yet." He says, pulling his shirt over his head, his bare skin and stiches catching my eyes.

He bites his lip, his fingers pulling on the material on my shirt.

I lift my arms and he pulls the material off of my body. I cross my arms over my stomach and look into his eyes.

He takes my arms away from my stomach and then kisses me. I let myself wrap my arms around his neck and his hands rub the skin on my hips. He presses himself against me, and I can feel the scab of his stiches rub on my skin. I caused him that.

He opens his mouth and his tongue meets mine.

His hands leave my hips and they wrap around my butt and to my thighs, picking me up. 

I moan into his mouth as he unintentionally grinds himself against me.

“Anna.” He says softly, walking over to his hotel bed.

He lays me down softly and then lays on top of me, pulling away and then smiling.

I didn’t know why, or even how he could be smiling.

He had been shot and stabbed.

Then I figured it out when the button on my jeans popped and the zipper was pulled down.

I bite my lip, looking up at him. “Can we turn off the lights?”

I don’t want him to see all of the scars that sadness had caused me. I don’t want him to see my ugly imperfections.

“But you’re so beautiful Anna, I want to be able to see all of you.”

Tears gather in my eyes. I don’t want him to see all of the faded lines on my stomach and hips, the light lines etched into my thighs. I don’t want him to know.