Vl : write your own fan-fiction

I snuggled with the pillow in Jane's old room, Sebastian's sister that went off to college, and tried to sleep, but sleep never came.

I pull out my phone and look back over Luke's messages again, a pang in my heart. A voice in my head tells me that I'll do nothing but rip him apart, that I don't deserve him, any part of him, but there’s also that tiny whisper in the corner of my mind that tells me that we need each other. That he's gunna be the one to fix me, and I'll be the angel that holds him in the darkest of nights.

But that’s all bullshit. A lie, an imagination left to run wild. Wild horses and wild spirits. And I can’t let myself do that. For his sake and mine.

I hit the reply button, but I have no idea what to type. My mind is at a blank, silent when it comes to words I want to tell him, but so loud when it comes just to thoughts about him. I don’t understand why its like that.

Anna: it’s okay.

Nice one Anna, way to be straight forward and heartless.

Luke: I’m a stupid bastard, and I cannot believe I did that. I’m so sorry

Anna: everyone makes mistakes. I just get pissed off easily lol

Luke: I need to remember that. So what’s up beautiful? Isn’t it like 3 in the morning in New York?

Anna: mayyyyyyybe :PPP

Luke: sooooooo then why are you still up

Anna: cos one, its Friday, and two, I can’t sleep

Luke: you in bed?

Anna: lol yeah

Luke: that’s hot

Anna: wow…

Luke: sorry that slipped ;)))))

Anna: sureeee. Did I wake you up?

Luke: nahhh, I was thinking about before you messaged me, you kept me up

Anna: oh, then I feel really sorry for you, my face probably will cause you nightmares.

Luke: my god girl. You are so fucking beautiful… speaking of which, do you want to facetime

Anna: am not and lol nope. I look like hell