X : there's no such thing as perfection

"What the fuck was that." I spit at Blake, pushing him by his chest away from me.

“Anna.” He says, getting close to me again, his hands and arms encasing themselves around my waist. I’m frozen yet again, my feet glued to the ground. I can’t think of anything else, anyone else but Luke.

He leans forward and kisses me again, but this time I can’t stop him. I don’t know how.

Instead, Blake takes my hands, which were limp at my side before, and places them in his hair. His hands go back to my waist and when he squeezes just the slightest bit, my hands wind in his hair.

It doesn’t hit me until I’m back at Sebastian’s, telling him about what Blake did, that I realize that I have now finally had my first kiss. And it wasn’t Luke; like I wanted.

I wish I could ask for Sebastian’s opinion on whether to tell Luke, but he doesn’t know about Luke. I don’t know what to do about Blake, it’s only one more week until we get off for winter break. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do within that time.

No one would believe me. Only Sebastian.

Maybe I could ask Griffin. He and Blake are on the same football team after all.

But that’s risky.

Someone could overhear them talking.

That would lead to more rumors.

There are already enough about me.

About how I slept with my best friend’s boyfriend. I slept with Blake. I dissed McKenzie.

I cradle my head in my hands, and try to think of what to do. And of course, my phone buzzes.

Luke: I don’t know if you’re done yet but I can’t wait anymore. I miss you. haha

Anna: oh shit, sorry. I just got back to Sebastian’s.

Luke: Sebastian’s? Why are you at his house?

Anna: cossss

Luke: annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaa

Anna: lukkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeyy

Luke: god dammit Anna what happened yesterday?

Anna: nothing. I’m just afraid to go home. I don’t want to.

Luke: why are you afraid to?