Kiss (Never Let Me Go)

“Don’t keep me waiting.”

Kiss (Never Let Me Go) by Thyro & Yumi

---

The airport was busy, filled with cranky passengers whose flights were delayed. I had gone home to Texas for the weekend for Mike's birthday and was catching the last flight out to LA. I was waiting for boarding when I received a message from Scott.

Scottie: "Babe, I miss you! See you in a while. Will be waiting for you at the airport with a cute little sign. xo"

I smiled when I read his text. For the past year or so, that has been our tradition whenever one of us was picking up the other from the airport. We made signs and held them while we stood waiting at the gate.

Mitchy: "Can't wait! It's been a long weekend and I really, really missed you. See you in a couple of hours, babe. xx"

Just then I heard the announcement that my flight was going to be delayed by 2 hours due to the weather. Great. I sent a quick message to Scott telling him about the delay. I slumped in my seat and brought out my iPad to do some online shopping.

Half an hour later I received a reply.

Scottie: "Missing you more already. I thought I could see you sooner. :'c"

Mitchy: "It's only an extra 2 hours, babe."

Scottie: "My chest hurts just thinking about it. :'c"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled lightly at his reply. Oh, Scottie. So dramatic.

Mitchy: "You'll be fine, big boy. Tell you what. Later I'm gonna kiss the pain away. :*"

Scottie: "Really? Wait… I think something else is starting to hurt. Maybe you could kiss that later, too? ;p"

I literally laughed out loud that the lady seated beside me looked at me weird.

Mitchy: "Depends. Which body part are we talking about? O.o"

Scottie: "It's a little south of my chest. ;)"

Mitchy: "So your tummy? :o"

Scottie: "Lower!"

Mitchy: "Your feet?"

Scottie: "Too low, babe. Go a little higher."

Mitchy: "Your... knees? XD"

Scottie: "HIGHER. Also it's not as hard as my knees. ;p"

Mitchy: "Does it rhyme with... dock?"

Scottie: "You're getting it..."

Mitchy: "Does it also rhyme with... chick?"

Scottie: "Pretty sure you know it does."

Mitchy: "Ends with -nis? ;)"

Scottie: "YES, MITCHY. YES."

Mitchy: "Oh. :)"

Scottie: "So do I also get a kiss there?"