On My Way Home

"Paying the price for living."

On My Way Home by Pentatonix 

---

Hi, lovely angels!

I have both good and bad news. I'll start with the latter so we end on a VERY happy note.

BAD NEWS: I am well aware that I have sucked at updating (it's been a month since my last actual update for INTOO and the other books are dying) and unfortunately writing has to take sort of a back seat for now for health reasons. As I am typing this, my hands and arms are in literal pain (imagine feeling pins and needles on your hands and the sensation of electric currents shooting from your elbow to wrist - for a good number of hours per day). They have been painful for a while but they've gotten worse over the last month. Typing for prolonged periods is one of my triggers so I need to rest as much as I can until I can get more definitive treatment. I'll still be updating (I actually have a couple of drafts) but expect the updates to be really slow (like once-in-two-weeks or once-a-month slow). I'm sorry. When I'm better I promise to make it up to you!

So enough of that. Let's get to the happy stuff.

GOOD NEWS: I AM GIVING AWAY TWO (2) ON MY WAY HOME DOCUMENTARIES! This was inspired by the what Tara and the rest did over Twitter. I'm doing it here on Wattpad as my way of thanking YOU, my lovely angels, for your continued support of my work. I've been writing for around 9 months now and it has been an amazing journey - I've rediscovered my passion for writing, learned a few things about myself, and even gained friends (shoutout to #SlayveSquad2K16). I hit 1,000 followers a couple of weeks back and I didn't get to celebrate that with you, and now I'm at 1350+ (and that is... wow). I also just hit 800+ on Tumblr and 550+ Twitter. I think it's crazy how that many people care about what I have to write/tweet/(re)blog. So THANK YOU.

Mechanics:

1. Send me a personal message here on Wattpad of WHY YOU LOVE PENTATONIX. I know that's so cheesy and it's such a broad topic but feel free to explain yourself using the 2000-character limit. You can tell me how they inspired you or how they changed your life, etc. Be creative, be honest, BE SINCERE. Stick to the limit, send one message. If you have like a message for me or anything similar, send that in a separate message. Okay? Okay. 

2. Oh, I forgot. Include your Name/Age/Location at the start of your message. So an example message would be:

Eve / 27 / Manila, Philippines

I love Pentatonix because...

3. Deadline of entries is June 17, 11:00 AM EST.

4. I'll choose winners based on the answers I love best. I'll contact you through Wattpad and then you can send me your Vimeo details so I can order the documentary for you.

Sounds good?

Some Reminders:

1. For you to be eligible, you have to be following me here on Wattpad. This giveaway is for all my followers across all socia media platforms, but since this is Wattpad, let's stick to this one. 

2. Do NOT use up the 2000-limit by telling me that you don't have a card or don't have the money to buy it. I honestly would prefer if you stick to your reasons for loving PTX. 

3. I was thinking of compiling the entries and posting screenshots of some it on Tumblr or Twitter so if you have any issues with that, tell me ahead of time, okay?

I'm excited for my inbox to be filled with PTX love and happy messages.

Stay #fcute and ***flawless!

<3,

Eve

PS. I will probably never get over being chosen as Manila Chair Girl. K bye.

Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/Snapchat/Kik/Vimeo/Youtube: evekatalbas