Anonymous (Part 2)

"When I think about you, I get a rush."

Anonymous by Bobby Valentino feat. Timbaland 

---

“Scott!” Mitch yelled as he pushed my shoulder.

I quickly turned the iPad off.

“I’ve been calling out your name for a minute! What have you been doing?!” he said, irritation evident in his voice.

“Nothing. Browsing… stuff.” I couldn’t even face him since my cheeks were burning. It felt like I was caught doing something very wrong.

“Why do you have my iPad?” he asked as he tried to get it from me.

I haven’t closed the Wattpad app. Shit. I refused to give it back to him and hid it under the pillow. “You gave it to me, remember? You said to read Midge.”

He smiled at the mention of Midge. “Cute, right? No wonder people loved it. I was too adorable as a neko. What part are you reading right now?”

I don’t know if it is was possible but it seemed like the blush on my cheeks spread to my ears and neck. “Uh…” I tried to recall the last part I read before I got sucked into the half chapters. “Nook. Nookie. That part,” I stammered.

Mitch’s smile grew even wider. “Aww, the nookie. I loved that.”

“Why are you up by the way?” I asked, changing the topic. “Rehearsal isn’t in a few more hours.”

His expression changed, the smile disappearing. “That’s what I came here to tell you. Kitty has been trying to call you but she can’t reach you, so she called me to inform us that rehearsals were moved to an earlier time. We’re expected in the studio in an hour.”

“Oh, my phone must be on vibrate. Sorry.” And I was too busy to notice any calls or messages.

“I feel like shit.” He said as he climbed over the couch and sat beside me. “I thought I’d have more time to sleep.”

“You did pull an all-nighter, babe. What did you expect? Anyway, stay here. Let me prepare you coffee.” I kissed his cheek and got off the couch.

“Babe?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you really need to bring the iPad with you?” His eyebrow was raised and he was looking at me like he knew I was hiding something.

I laughed awkwardly, not sure what to reply. “Uh, too good. Can’t put it down.” With that I disappeared into the kitchen and prepared coffee for him. I made sure to close the app and remove any trace of the half-chapter marathon I just did before I handed him back his iPad.

I would’ve taken a very long shower if we didn’t have to rush, but sadly we were pressed for time. Work started as soon as we arrived in the studio, and it kept me and Mitch busy for the rest of the day. It helped take my mind off the many different mental images I had of me and Mitch having… fun.

As soon as we got home, I headed to my room, grabbed my own iPad and went on Wattpad. Hmmm. It’s easier to read if I have my own account. What should I use? Maybe I should use my own name? It’s not like I will post anything. Besides, people won’t actually believe that it’s me, right? I typed in my name only to find out that the username was already taken. Uhm, okay.

I thought about it and found the perfect one. I typed it in and was glad that the username was free: scomichemsmsmsm. The whole process was easy and I was good to go in a couple of minutes. I skipped the part where I had to choose my gender and put in the year of my birthday. I also didn’t put a headshot - the blue flower was fine with me. I then went to Deanne Adams’ profile and followed her, and added the both Midge the Neko and Tidbits -- Scomiche One Shots R-rated to my private reading list.