Manila

"Hinahanap-hanap kita, Manila. Ang ingay mong kay sarap sa tenga. Mga jeepney mong nagliliparan. Mga babae mong naggagandahan. Take me back in your arms, Manila."

Manila by Gary Valenciano

—-

Hi, lovely angels. Apologies if I've been MIA a lot over the past three months. There has been a lot going on and summer is almost over here in the PH so I've been trying to enjoy the outdoors, sun and beach in between work. :)

I just wanted to share that I'LL BE SEEING PENTATONIX LIVE IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS! I've been meaning to share the news (for those who care lol) since I got the tickets in April but I was hoping to share something along the lines of "Yay, private concert!" or "Yay, group pic with PTX!" Sadly, there are no VIP packages for the Asian tour and that has really been disappointing. But then again at least I get to see them perform live, right?

In line with this, are any of you watching the MNL concert, too? My whole family will be there but my seats are VIP and they have Patron B so I kind of have to watch alone. MEET ME, YES? LET'S BE CONCERT FRIENDS! <3

In other news, aside from PTX, my QUEEN, YANIS MARSHALL, will also be coming here to Manila on June 22-26. I still don't have tickets to any of his classes or his show (it hasn't been released yet, I think) but I am crossing my fingers and toes that I get the chance to see him perform live, too. So anybody out there also interested to see/join this one? JOIN ME AND MY SISTER AND LET'S ALL BE DANCING BUDDIES! <3

Lastly, I'm terribly sorry if the updates have been irregular. Aside from not having much time to write, my hand has been acting up and it legit hurts to type on the computer/laptop for prolonged periods. I'll try to update any of the books at least once every two weeks, if not more often. Forgive me? I love you.

PS. I still haven't gotten over Deb and Lulu. Have you?

PPS. Gusto ko lang mag-Tagalog sa dulo para maiba. Nakakatuwang isipin na bukod sa PTX, makakakilala rin ako ng ibang tagahangang katulad ko at posible ng mga mambabasa ng mga akda ko. Sana magkita-kita tayo sa Sabado!

<3,

Eve