About This Book

Hi, lovely angels! Welcome to my new book, Th*rsty! :) Here are a few things you MUST KNOW BEFORE READING this book. Please take the time to read. Thank you.

I. THEMES AND WARNINGS

This book will contain mostly mature themes. By mature I mean themes that deal with life, love and loss in their many different forms. The stories will leave you happy, sad, heartbroken, angry, confused, and probably a whole lot more.

Examples of some themes include infidelity, unrequited love, disability, etc. I want to apologize in advance but YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY TRIGGER WARNINGS at the start of any of the chapters. I cannot tell you why right now, and I know that seems unfair, but once you start reading you will understand why I can't do that. All you will see are songs and lyrics at the start of each chapter. Please know that I've chosen them carefully for each update, and they can serve as a clue to the story you're about to read.

Reader discretion is highly advised before reading this book.

II. PRIVATE CHAPTERS

Since some chapters of this book will be published as private, I've decided to make a separate Table of Contents to guide you.

Why make chapters private? Making a chapter private is per author's discretion. Personally, I'm doing it because the private chapters will definitely contain sensitive material, and I'd like to somehow screen the people who'll get to read it. I know some of my colleagues, friends and even my siblings are on Wattpad (little sisters and little brothers, if you're reading this right now, go away!). They know I write, and even without an account they can easily view my profile. At least this way, the private chapters will make things less accessible to them. Also, I know that the people in this fandom are generally young. I 100% appreciate your support for my work and every read/vote/comment matters to me. But as I said, the private chapters of this book may not be fit for everyone. If you still want to read, then hey, by all means feel free to do so. :)

How do private chapters work? The only requirement is that you should be following me. You can add this book to your reading list (private/personal or public) so that you'll get notified of the updates, but it's not absolutely necessary; it just makes things easier for you. If you're on the mobile app and you're already following me + this book is on your list, you'll get notified once I post a private chapter, the same way you get notified if I post a publicly published one. If you're on the web, go to the table of contents of the book. Click on the drop down button and you'll get to see the private chapters on the list.

I'm following you but I still can't see it. What do I do? So you're already following me but you still can't see the private chapters. What you can do first is refresh your library. If that doesn't work, remove the book from your reading list, add it again, and refresh your library. That should do it. If it's still not working, send me a personal message. :)

At the end of this update is a list of the chapters in this book. I'll update the list every time I post an update. Private chapters will have an asterisk in the title on the official table of contents. You can check back from time to time to see if there was something you missed.

III. OTHER BOOKS

I have three other books, Hi, I'm Mitch, Soundtrack, and I'm Not The Only One. I'd love for you to also check them out. :)

--

Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy! <3

Questions, comments, suggestions, (non)violent reactions? You can reach me here - Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/Snapchat/Kik/Tablo: evekatalbas. :)

--

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Story 1: Love In This Club (Part 1) - Public

Story 1: Love In This Club (Part 2) - PRIVATE

Story 2: I'm Not The Only One (Part 1) - Public

Story 2: I'm Not The Only One (Part 2) - Public

Story 2: I'm Not The Only One (Part 3) - Public

Story 2: I'm Not The Only One (Part 4) - Public

***NOW HAS ITS OWN BOOK WITH THE SAME TITLE***

Story 3: Crave - Public

Story 4: Marry Your Daughter - Public

Story 5: Talk Dirty - PRIVATE

Story 6: One More Night - PRIVATE

Poem 1: Steep - Public

Story 7: Anonymous (Part 1) - Public

Story 7: Anonymous (Part 2) - Public

Story 7: Anonymous (Part 3) - PRIVATE

Story 8: Half Crazy - Public

Story 9: Don't You Remember - Public

Story 10: California King Bed - Public

Story 11: Kiss (Never Let Me Go) - Public

Story 12: God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You - Public

Story 13: Valentine - Public

Story 14: Thinking Out Loud - Public

Story 15: I'll Be Over You (Part 1) - Public

Story 15: I'll Be Over You (Part 2) - Public

Story 15: I'll Be Over You (Part 3) - Public

Story 16: Love Me Like You Do - PRIVATE

***NOW HAS ITS OWN BOOK, THE HONEYMOON***

Story 17: Deal (Part 1) - Public

Story 17: Deal (Part 2) - PRIVATE

Story 18: I Will - Public

Story 19: The First Cut Is The Deepest - Public

Poem 2: One Last Time - Public