Chapter 9: On The Hunt

New characters are introduced in this chapter, head to the Character Profiles to learn more about them.

"He could be with Kyuu." Nate said to Shizue, "Yeah... he could be..." Shizue responded, "We'll look everywhere for him" Nate said, "Should we split up or look together?" Shizue asked, "Maybe we should split up and call each other if either of us find him." Nate suggested, "Yeah, that seems like the best idea" Shizue agreed, "Alright. I'll check the roof, you go to the gym" Nate said, Shizue nodded and ran off. Nate tried to call Tinuviel's scroll; there was no answer.

"Where is that fucking spider!? He better answer or turn up soon!" Nate growled to, "AAAHHH SHPIDER WHERE?!" a voice with a lisp shouted from around a corner, "Who the fuck are you!?" she growled in her low gravely voice, "Don't worry Daisy, I'll protect you from the spider!" another voice shouted, suddenly a rabbit faunus wearing denim overalls with goggles over her eyes and holding a wrench like a hammer leaped forward from around the corner, ready to attack. "There's no spider. He's a spider faunus you idiot." Nate rolled her eyes
The rabbit girl blushed and lowered her wrench "O-oh" she said.

"Maybe you've seen him? He's about 6'7, really buff, wears a weird looking mask, also wearing a black singlet, purple and green gloves, black long cargo pants and white and black boots?"
The rabbit shook her head.  Another girl stepped out, she worea large straw hat and a yellow sundress, she also had visible duck feet "Wait are you guysh looking for a fthriend too?" she said
"Yeah my friend disappeared after he got eliminated first in his practice battle. Who have you lost?" Nate asked as she crossed her arms, "Our pet bird" the duck said, "Daisy that's not nice, Krimson is a person" the rabbit said while elbowing and glaring the duck, "but it'sh true, Krimshon ish pretty much a pet bird" The duck now known as Daisy responds, "Is Krimson a bird faunus?" Nate said, The rabbit nodded, not able to look at Nate "excushe my leader, she'sh weird" Daisy said, "Nah, she's adorable. I like rabbit faunus. Anyway, I can help you look for your friend and you can help me look for mine. Deal?" Nate still had her arms crossed, though her tone was surprisingly unaggressive. The rabbit girl blushed and tilted her head to the side, her soul could almost be seen leaving her body, then she snapped back "Y-Yeah that'd be great"
"I'm guessing you're all first years. How's it been treating you so far?" Nate asked
"N-Not good.... Krimson ran off because they couldn't handle the homework" the rabbit said, "Yeah Krimshons not shmart but they're really good in a fight" Daisy said

"Hmm. Well I'm on my way to the gym to look for my friend. We can check in all the other rooms on the way to see if they are there. If you have anyone else looking, I suggest the roof. My good friend Shizue is heading there for our friend, she's a dog faunus and is about 4'9." Nate explained
"O-Our friend is most likely in a tree or something..... They have really pretty colourful wings, you can't miss them" the rabbit covered her mouth with her hair and spoke quietly as she talked about the wings "They alsho don't wear shoesh, kinda weird for shome one with normal feeth" Daisy said, "Ok, well are you coming with me or not? I can't waste more time. I have two friends in the medbay and one is really hurt and I would like to go back there as soon as possible." Nate frowned. The two nodded "Let's go!" They said falling in line behind Nate.

Nate lead the way, she walked through the hallway of the school, she looked in each room leading up to the gym, calling for Tinuviel and Krimson, and also scaring other students by accident. The rabbit could be heard whispering to Daisy, who then spoke up "sho Bernadette, my fearlessh leader, wantsh to know you're name" "Natasha, but I get called Nate. Yours?" Nate asked, "B-Bernadette" Bernadette said "But people tend to call me Bun-Bun" she added quietly "And I'm Daishy" Daisy added, "Nice to meet you Bun-Bun and Daisy" Nate said, "Nice to meet you too" Bernadette said.