Chapter 28: The Return

"Where's Ironwood?" the man asked the group. "I wish we knew sir" Guts said. "Trust that bastard to run off." Ayashii grumbled, "Now now, Ayashii, that's not nice" Kento said, "Fuck off" Ayashii said. "Ayashii is right... He's a fucking coward, couldn't even pull the trigger pointed at me..." Guts scoffed, "Weak" "Wait, Ozpin, what are you even doing here?" Akira asked. "Ayo Professor Oz?" Sung looked confused, "Miss. Diraison called me to say that James is being an asshat, and that one of my prized students is hurt, I must check on him now, James' whereabouts can wait for now." Ozpin explained.

"Professor Ozpin, Tinuviel Harding is currently in the Medbay after his battle against James' rigged training bots" Accord said. "Wait what happened to Tinuviel!?" all of SSHMPN looked shocked, "It seems he was inadvertently hurt by James. Right. I'll be back." Ozpin said. "Respectfully... What the actual fuck!?" Sung said, "That's disgusting that Ironwood did that on purpose!!" Jojo said angrily, "I'm gonna pop his eyes out of his skull..." Guts said, 

"It seems the training bots had been tampered with, and poor Tinuviel couldn't keep up" Accord said. "No one can! It was on Huntsman level! Maybe higher!!" Pickles said, "What a bastard that Jimmy-Jim Jamsey-boy, nyan" Popoi meowed, "Not even Ninja Brian can handle that!" Danny said, "You should've seen the battle axe that bot used, it was bigger than Hikari" Akira said, "Oi! I'm not that small!" Hikari stammered, "Regardless, the bot's battle axe was enormous and completely tore into Tinuviel..." Akira finished, "Tinuviel won't recover from this..." Phobos said, Havve nodded in agreement. "Wait, the other third years have combat training right now! We need to go stop them!" Marinette said, "I think my mother will stop that" Guts said. "We'd better check, we can't have someone injured like that again" Marinette said, "We'll go! Let's go groovey dudes!!" Sung rushed off with the rest of his team following.

The students ran into the training room. Sure enough, Bailey of Team BKRA was in the arena with the harness, fighting the almost impossible robot. "What the hell is this thing?!" Bailey screamed, "Shit!!" Meouch shouted, Bailey tried to hit the robot multiple times, only a few hits landed, "Bailey! Get out of there!!!" Sung shouted. The robot's other hand gained a laser shotgun and started to shoot at Bailey. "AHHHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Bailey screamed, "Holy shit. When could it do that?!" Akira stared in shock.

Bailey kept slashing at the robot but mostly missed. The robot swung it's axe at Bailey, sending her to the ground. "Ouch!" The robot raised it's axe high into the air, ready to slash at Bailey. "BAILEY!" Ash cried out. Doom charged through the arena wall leaving a massive hole, he stood in front of Bailey and caught the axe and ripped it out of the robot's hand. The robot shot Doom multiple times with it's laser gun. Luckily Doom's armour was bullet proof, he managed to tackle the robot to the ground and started swinging at it with the axe. The robot started to spark a little, it managed to pick Doom up and threw him across the room.

Doom got up immediately, and charged towards it again, this time he pulled out his Crucible Blade and sliced off the robot's right arm. "THE BUTTON! HIT THE BUTTON ON IT'S BACK AND IT'LL STOP!!" Bailey screamed, "THEN GET IT WHILE I DISTRACT IT!!!" Doom yelled. Bailey went up to the robot to press the button. But it noticed her approaching and spun around quickly. It stole the axe off Doom and slashed Bailey with it at high speed. Bailey was knocked to the floor and fell unconscious. Blood seeped through her combat outfit and started pouring onto the floor. Doom forgot about the robot and rushed to Bailey and picked her up.

The robot rushed toward Doom but was hit by a flaming spear.

"What... What... WHAT?!" Akira couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sakura was levitating in the air, her eyes were flaming pink and she had many flaming spears around her in a circle. She threw them all at the robot, completely decimating it. "You've hurt enough people. You might not be real, but that doesn't mean SHIT! I've had enough of the suffering you've caused, and you won't hurt anyone ANYMORE!"