Chapter 11: ASRN vs ELKK Part II

"Time to shine!" Kaiman said as he moved towards Akira, who was on the ground, ready to spit his acid towards him, but being the idiot he is, he accidentally choked on his own spit. He tried to complain but just made gargling noises. Charcoal attempted to take advantage of Kaiman's mistake, he aimed his minigun and fired at him, half of the bullet he shot hit him, the rest are taken away by wind, but not just any normal wind. A sandstorm suddenly raged through the arena. Shin finally recovered from Hikari's attack. He went for Charcoal, he went for a double attack: A knee to the stomach and a head butt to his head. But due to the sandstorm, he couldn't see anything and missed. Hikari finally managed to get himself unstuck from the cactus, fluffing out his wings to get the remaining spikes out. He summoned a very legendary looking sword and shield and rushed in to attempt to attack Noi, he manages to hit Noi, bonking her on the head and backflipping away as the sword broke. The shield survived and he landed on it, but because of the wind storm, he was dragged away and slammed into the same cactus he just got out of. Back at Beacon, many students were watching the battle between ASRN and ELKK. "Wow, that kid seriously hit the cactus again, what a loser" a student said, "HEY! He may be a loser, but he's my loser" Link called out to the student. "Link, you aren't helping his case much." Kurai grumbled, "Shut it, no one asked you!" Link glared at Kurai. "That hurt, but not enough." Noi says before heading towards Charcoal to punch him right in the face" Noi just missed his face and grazed it.

Akira was still down on the ground, Charcoal ran over to him and used his semblance to hide them. Charcoal unbuttoned Akira's vest and loosened his necktie, "Come on Akira, you have to get up." "I can't I'm too dehydrated" Akira said softly. "Hey lizard bastard!" Nate ran toward Kaiman then stopped 5 feet away, her sword transformed into her minigun and she started firing at him, Kaiman got hit by half the bullets, he just stood there and took them without flinching at all, "You okay Kaiman?" Nikaido looked over at the half lizard before running towards Nate in a zigzag formation, she tried to kick Nate in the back, but got dizzy from the zigzag pattern and the heat, she fell to the ground

"I don't think I can go on without some water" Akira told Charcoal, "HEY! ANYONE GOT WATER?!" Charcoal revealed himself and called out to the other combatants. Kaiman reached to his belt and grabbed his water bottle off it, "Here... I don't want you dying on us without giving it your all" he threw it towards Charcoal. "Thank you. Come on Akira, drink." Charcoal gave the water to Akira; Most of it ended up on his face, but he had just enough energy to attempt to shoot Nikaido. Nikaido was shot in her side, seemingly out of nowhere, "Huh? Where did that come from?" she grabbed her side, "Now that you're better.. I'm coming for you" Kaiman's attitude seemed to have flipped and he was now extremely focused. He ran closer to Akira then stopped and threw his last knife at him, but missed and now lost both his knives, he didn't get angry or lose his cool (For once).The sandstorm ended almost abruptly, everyone could see clearly again.

"Wow! Right after you helped him live, you try to eliminate him!" Charcoal shouted before firing a large round of bullets fused with fire dust at Kaiman, a couple of bullets hit, but not enough to do serious damage, "Obviously! He was well enough to keep fighting everyone else so yeah, I attempted to get him back" Kaiman called back. Shin moved quickly towards Hikari and threw a punch towards his face, Hikari managed to get unstuck from the cactus again and dropped to the floor, then attempted to elbow him in the crotch "DIRECT HIT! Shin's not having kids now!" Hikari called, "Oooh, that's gonna leave a mark..." Sakura thought to herself. Shin shouted out in pain before falling to the ground, hands on his crotch. "... Or loss of functionality" Sakura finished her thought. "SHIN!!!" Noi got really upset seeing her partner in pain. She rans towards Hikari then went for an uppercut. The hit knocked Hikari unconscious and he flew into the air, after a short time he fell back down into her arms and healed him enough to stay eliminated, but not almost dead. A buzzer went off, "Hikari Shinwa is out, great try Hikari!" Sakura said, "ASRN has 3 left, ELKK still has 4."

Noi carried Hikari to the medics before Nate took her turn, "Oh you fucking bitch!" Nate's hands glowed even brighter than before, her weapon was on her back, she ran towards Noi going for a double punch to her torso. Nate's double punch landed and Noi was once again sent flying backwards due to the massive explosion, Another buzzer went off, "Noi Leigh is out, well done Noi!" Sakura said. "Ouch. Well done Nate! First person to ever get me out! You're not so bad kid!" Noi smiled and left the arena. Nikaido was in shock that someone got Noi out for the first time, "Impressive" she said as she finally got off the ground and then ran towards Charcoal to hopefully fly kick him. Nikaido's hit connected but not as strongly as she would of hoped, barely doing the damage she wanted. "Well, I'm better now" Akira said as he attempted a hammer throw-like slash at Kaiman with his scythe, the hit was strong on Kaiman, a big cut appeared on him. A buzzer went off, "Kaiman is out, great work Kaiman!" Sakura said, Kaiman didn't bat an eyelid and just left the arena and didn't say a word, "Is it getting hot in here?" Charcoal said as he shot more fire dust at Nikaido. Half of the bullets hit Nikaido, burning her in some places, Nikaido flinched a little in pain, but she was okay.

"That was extremely unpleasant, I'm never having kids after that attack." Shin mumbled as he got off the ground and ran towards Charcoal as he pulled out his hammer to hit Charcoal in the shoulder. Charcoal simply sidestepped away, Nate rushed towards Shin, grabbing her sword off her back before swinging it at Shin's back, Shin cried out in pain as his back was slashed by Nate's sword, Nikaido headed towards Akira for a double attack but missed completely. Akira split his scythe into two swords and attempted to double slash Nikaido, Akira only scraped Nikaido lightly with his swords, Charcoal decided to shoot at Nikaido while she was distracted from dodging Akira. Another dodge from Nikaido had Charcoal miss her.

Shin decided to attack Nate seeing as she was close to him. He swung his body around quickly then went to hit Nate's shoulder with his hammer, Shin's hammer got Nate's shoulder but not enough to do serious damage. Nate then dropped her sword to punch Shin in the face

Nate's punch knocked Shin to the ground, Another buzzer went off, "Shin Hinoki is out, Amazing work Shin!" Sakura said. Nikaido realised she was the only left; Probably because everyone thought that she was the weakest out of them all. She moved quickly away from Charcoal and headed for Nate, hopefully getting her double attack in this time, Nikaido managed to punch Nate in the face, causing her nose to bleed this time, but the second attack didn't happen as Nate blocked the kick to her stomach.

A buzzer went off in the Arena, "Natasha Explosion is out, Incredible fighting Nate!" Sakura said, "I think we all underestimated you." Nate says as she leaves holding her bleeding arm, "Alright Charcoal, let's do this. Just like we practised." Akira said as he prepared a team attack with Charcoal. Charcoal grabbed onto the non-sharp end of Akira's scythe as he spun fast in a circle, Charcoal then let go of the scythe and flew into Nikaido at high speed.

One final buzzer went off, "Nikaido Kondo is out, and Team ASRN are the winners! Congratulations to everyone!" Sakura said. "Finally a team that beat us. First ever team. Congratulations guys!" Nikaido smiled, "You guys were tough! Great fight!" Akira said to Nikaido. "I hope the small one is okay, what was his name?" Nikaido asked, "Hikari" Charcoal said, "Hikari, my bad. I don't actually know any of your names. But I would love to get to know you all and cook you up some yummy gyoza later today!" Nikaido smiled again, "That would be nice, thanks" Charcoal said with a small smile, "Awesome! I'll meet you all here just before dinner? Don't worry I'll let Professor Ozpin know" Nikaido said. "Sure, can't wait" Charcoal said before leaving.

Akira stayed standing in the arena alone until Sakura walked over to him. "Alright, c'ya then!" Nikaido smiled and walked away. "You did amazing darling" Sakura said, "But you saw, I passed out mid-battle." Akira responded, "Come on now, you know that one mistake doesn't define you" Sakura said, "Yeah, I know..." Akira frowned a little, "Come on, we'd better head back" Sakura said, "Yeah, you're right" Akira said. "Damn right I'm right, I'm your mother. Now let's go" Sakura said with a smirk before leading Akira out of the arena.