Passing out in your cold boyfriends arms:Namjoon

Pt6 (♡)

You tried everything to talk to namjoon and get him back. But he was so in love with AeCha. He forgot you, completely.

Jinyoung broke up with you. He said you need to be more useful. And be pretty.

You finally felt what namjoon had to go through. Loneliness, heartbreak.

Your life was a mess. While namjoon's was perfect.

You cried you sleep every night. You went to namjoon's house, but soon found out they moved to a different house. Far from their old one.

You tried calling his members  but they also didn't forgive  you. They almost lost their leader because of you.

You were all alone now. You lost your friends, your family and most important your best friends and boyfriend.

Whom you thought was your soulmate. But it all came crashing down. You went to instagram and checked his account. Only to see.

He deleted the pics with you and him and kept the ones with AeCha.

"He forgot you y/n you need to move on" you told yourself. But only got tears in return.

After 5 months of crying. You got yourself on your feet, and became a trainee under a company.

You realized that you need to move on and do something that makes you happy. You found many friends there. Who was also auditioning. You were slowly becoming happy again.

After 3 years~~

You finally debuted as a idol in a group. With 7 members. You were the most popular girl group in the world. And you couldn't be more happy.

You forgot about namjoon, and decided to be single for now. And only focused on your career.

You were going to a cafè to get a treat. But saw someone unexpected.

"N-namjoon?"