"You're that girl" :Jimin

HELP! HELP!" you screamed as you were being dragged in a dark alleyway

"Shut up you BITCH!" They guy screamed

Jimin. A well known mafia around the world. He fights anyone who messes with his loved one. He would protect innocent woman. And save them.

Jimin was at his house when he heard screams from outside

He immediately got up and went outside to see what was going on.

He went outside and followed the screams.

Meanwhile your kidnapper was unbuckling his belt. He was about to rape you.

Jimin followed your screams and rushed to you after seeing you.

He pushed the guys off and killed him with his gun.

You covered your face thinking that he will kill you.

"U-um hey. No need to worry. I am not gonna kill you. I was saving you from him." He said

"U-um thank you" you said.

You looked up at him and your eyes widened.

"J-jimin?"you asked

"Y/n. you're that girl..."

He said. Leaving you scared thinking what he meant.

"You are my bestfriend from high school!"he said and hugged you. You hugged him back

"What happend to you? You used to be so innocent and so chubby and cute. Now you are all sexy slim your chubby cheeks are g-gone" you said as you touched his cheek.

"Hey hey dont cry. Remember when I got bullied and you saved me? Ever since then. I trained 7 years. And know I am a well known Mafia. I havent seen you in years." He said.

"I had to leave this country. I didnt tell you because I didnt want you to go through this heartbreak. "

He took you to his house and gave you food and water.

"I missed you so much when ever I see you I always smile. But I was too scared to tell you"

"Tell me what?" You asked

"I-I like you. I have liked for a while now. I know you don't like me back. And its ok-"

You didnt let him finish as you pulled him in for a kiss. He immediately kissed back. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. Deepening the kiss.

He pulled away and rested his chin on the top of your head.

"I like you too. I was gonna tell you but that was the day I had to leave. "

He chuckled and pecked your lips.

"Its ok. Also it wont be easy to date me. I am a mafia. I have enemies everywhere here. "

He said and looked down.

You smiled and said.

"And there is one solution."

"What is it?" He asked confused

"It won't be easy but....

Stop being a Mafia"