Your bully takes care of you:Hoseok

Never one day passed where your bully would bully you. Your family wasn't really rich. But hoseok was. He said of you told anyone what he did to you he would hurt your family.

You were getting books from your locker when hos3kk grabbed your hair harshly

"Please n-not t-today I'm r-really s-sick" you stuttered.

He just chuckled. He took you to the back of the school. He was with Suho who was you abusive boyfriend. You couldn't break up with him.

They threw you to the floor harshly. They started kicking punching slapping you. It got so bad you fainted

They left you there. No one could see you since the were beating you up near the river which was very deep and you weren't a good swimmer. If you fell in you had a chance of drowning.

After school Suho already left. Hoseok wanted to come look at you.

He saw you laying there. You weren't moving. You couldn't breathe properly.

His eyes widened. He rushed to you an looked at you.

"Shit! What did I do!" He then carried you bridal style to his house.

He put you on the bed and waited for you to wake up. You family wasn't the best either. They would abuse you too. Not as harsh as hoseok and 'your boyfriend'

You woke and immediately got scared.lf where you were.

You saw hoseok coming.

You quickly got on your knees.

"P-Please i-im sorry" you cried and pleaded.

"N-no y/n I'm not going to hurt you. Please lay down" he said

You looked at him and did what he said

He took a chair and sat beside you.

"Y/n I'm so sorry for what I did. You don't deserve all this pain. You are so nice and generous and me,I bully you"

You were surprised. But you didn't know of he was genuine or faking it.

"If this is another one of your traps please don't hurt me. I already go through more at me house"

"No I'm not going to hurt you"

He took you to the living room and gave you something to eat

He saw how you were eating it. It was like you never had such
A meal.

You couldn't eat anymore. You put the plate down. You burst into tears again

Hoseok slapped himself mentally.

"What have I done"

He took you to the bedroom and layed down beside you.

He then felt something on his shoulder. You again busted into tears

"Oh no. Don't cry"

He pulled you on his lap ad out you was on his chest.

He then looked at you. You were asleep

You woke up to a bang outside.

You heard your 'boyfriend'

You quickly hid in hoseok closet. Suho opened the door. Your sobs got louder.

He opened the closest.

"You bitch didn't I tell you to come to my house. What are you doing here." He grabbed you hair and slapped you harshly

"Hey what the fuck! Leave her alone!" Hoseok shouted.

You quickly went behind hoseok and grabbed his arm.