"𝔄𝔪 ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢?"

NOTE: I saw this on an instagram account and saw this. I really like their fanfics. I dont think they have wattpad but their account on  instagram is @banq_ go follow her on instagram.

Taehyung

You and taehyung were at a party today. you really didn't want to go but you agreed because taehyung was so excited.

Taehyung was an idol so was rarely free but today you are going to a party

"Are you ready baby" he asked

"Yeah let's go"

You also were really insecure and get jealous easily. You went to the party and of course lia was there.

She was in the kitchen this was your chance was to tell her to stay away from your boyfriend.

"Lia stay away from Taehyung"

She scoffed and looked at you up and down

"No I'm gonna tell him to break up with you."

"Hey what going on here" taehyung came in

"Taehyung you girlfriend y/n hit me" Lia fake cried

"Lia I didnt even touch you!" you argued

"Oh yeah.? why do you have the glass in your hand huh?"

You forgot about the glass that she forcefully put in your hand.

"Y/n is this true" taehyung asked you.

"Taehyung of course not I didnt even touch her!"

"She hit me your girlfriend y/n hit me"

You looked at taehyung hoping he would believe you.

"What the fuck y/n! Are you crazy"

Taehyung dragged your arm taking you out

"I'm sorry Lia we will fix this tomorrow."

You went home. The car rode was full of pain and silence. You wrist was red from how hard taehyung dragged you

You reached home taehyung went inside. You went after him

"Taehyung I swear I didnt even touch her I told her to stop clinging on to you!"

"Shut up y/n you are such an insecure girl!"

He went inside your shared room and took a shower to calm  himself down.. When he got out. You were putting a bandage on your hand because it got cut. Becuase of Lia and taehyung.

You went inside and took his hand.

"Am I hard to love taehyung? Do I. make your life difficult? I didnt even touch lia. And I know you have been friends with her for 10 years. And the last thing I want to do ruin your friendship with her. I love you. And yes I'm insecure yes I'm jealous. But do you really think that I would hit her?" You continued "No matter how long you know someone you never know their intentions. I dont think you know how much you hurt me when you called me insecure. You know I am not the person who will slap anyone. My life changed when i met you. That brings us to Lia. She likes you. And not in a friendship way. It is obvious. She will always find a way to ruin our relationship. I dont care if you dont believe me or not but I didnt touch lia nor I hit her."

You took the pillow and blanket and went to the guestroom.  You took a shower. You went to the bed and cried again.

Meanwhile taehyung was so surprised that you were able to talk that much when you were crying you talked that much just to justify yourself. Now that he thinks about it Lia has been very close to him. Touching him everywhere and trying to be close to him. He went to the guestroom.

He heard your sobs and his  heart shattered.

He went inside. You felt the bed sink next to you. You knew it was taehyung.

"Baby I'm sorry. Now that I think about it Lia has been really close to me. I know you are not the person to hit someone. It is just that she is my best friend. You are right baby you never know anyone's intention. I'm sorry"

You didnt say anything and was still crying 

"Baby please say something"

He was stronger than you and turned you around. He made you lay on top of him. He kissed you passionately. Really passionately. His hands were on your waist while your was on his face. You broke the kiss. And looked at him.

"Its okay tae but I dont want lia to be with us"

"Ok baby I wont be friends with her anymore"

You were still on top of him and he kissed you again. He carried you to your shared bedroom and you both cuddled until you fell alseep