Confessing to the popular boy:Taehyung

It was another day at school. A really bad day to be exact. You weren't the popular girl. You would get bullied for being a nerd. But no one knew your parents were millionaires. But you only wanted to study and do nothing but only use the money in the future.

There was only one kid in school who didn't bully you. Taehyung. He was the school's most popular and coldest boy. He actually had a crush on you. And so did you,but those girl. Aerum. Was in your way. She was your number one fan... in bullying.

She was obsessed with taehyung. He would just push her off. Today was the day you will confess without aerum in your way.

It was lunch time now and you went to taehyung. It was in the center. So everyone was watching. Even aerum.

"I want to tell you something" you said. Taehyung had a cold expression but inside his heart was beating in and out.

"I-I like you..." you hung your head low.

Then people made fun of you.

"You think he will like you?? Give me a break!!"

Aerum was ready for taehyung to reject you. But what happend next shocked her.

Taehyung lifted up your chin and kissed you. Your eyes widened but you soon melted into the kiss and kissed him back.

He grabbed your waist to deepen the kiss and you put you hand around his neck. You pulled away. And he said

"I like you too y/n.. I liked you since I saw you.."

"Taehyung what the heck!?!?" Aerum shouted.

"What? First of all we weren't together. Second she is much prettier. Third... if you ever lay a hand on my girl,I will make sure you Don't see the day light ever again" he gritted his teeth.

You rubbed his hand to calm him down. He just grabbed your hand and took you to the next class.

You had a brand new life,with the man of your dreams...