cheating on him:jimin

Jimin woke up only to see you left.

He shrugged it off and thought you went to school. He got ready and went to school.

When he entered. His heart completely. Shattered. There you were kissing another man.

You saw jimin. You rolled your eyes and continued.

Jimin didnt say anything and left the school.

He went to your shared apartment. He packed your stuff and put at the front door and locked it.

"Where did jimin go?" You asked your bff. Juli.

"Home. Because he saw you kissing someone else. You know I am ashamed to call your my friend. I cant stay friend with a cheater. I hate you!"juli screamed and left.

You widened your eyes. Did she realy hate you?

You needed to apologize to jimin. After school you rushed there.

Your heart broke to see all your stuff outside.

"Jimin open the door!"

"What?" He looked pale and his eyes were puffing.

"Were you crying?" You asked getting close to his face. But only got yanked away in return.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry. I never meant to do that-"

"Well clearly you did! You were kissing him with so much happiness and only rolled your damn eyes to me! You expect me to forgive you!? NO! I will never forgive you. I loved you y/n more than myself. Was I not enough?"

"No-"

"Just get out of here. I will be more happy if you leave" before you could finish he slammed the door on you.

You were shocked. A tear left your eye. But you had no right to feel this way. You got your stuff and called kai. The guy you were kissing. He didnt pick up. So you called yoongi. Jimin's brother.

He agreed and invited you.

"Y/n you broke his heart. My brothers heart. I cant to give you either. I trusted you. I cant welcome a cheater here. I'm sorry. Please leave. "

After trying everything. Your parents let you in.

After 4 months~

You entered school and saw jimin and juli holding hands. And laughing together. They both haven't attended school after everything that happened. And kai. He was still your bf. But he promised that you can have love for jimin but not forget about him. You agreed.

You ran to them and asked.

"Are you guys a thing now?"

"Yes" jimin said

"O-oh. Congrats. Can you both forgive me. I'm sorry"

"We forgive you" you smile brightly only to be sad again.

"But you are never let back into my and juli's life. You made a mistake and you cant fix it. Good luck y/n"

You saw them walking away.

You just lost the precious people you knew...