When you ex insults you infront of your cold boyfriend:hoseok

Hoseok wasnt the type to show affection. Yes he would time to time. If he saw you with any other man his jealousy would get the best if him. He was an ex mafia so he was well known around the world. People are scared of him. He still knows how to fight and kill.

Today you were attending a party. With hoseok. His friend namjoon was throwing the party. All his ex mafia gang was coming. You were.good friends with them.

"Babe I dont know anyone here" you said holding onto hoseok arm

"Just sit close to me" he gave a cold reply.

Hoseok was going to get a drink and talk to his friends. You were also getting up but you bummed ino someone. It was your ex. Chase.

"Well look who we have here. Babe come here. She is my ex" chase gave a Evil smirk

"How many girlfriends do you have now. 400?" You said

"How many boyfriend do you have 0?"

"Fuck of. Let me enjoy my peace"

"Alone?. Miss y/n. For that you need to have a partner. Oh wait you are so ugly no one wants to date you"

"You are such a bitch"

"Not as much as you. My girlfriend and I are happy. But we feel lonely would you wanna join us? Wait no. You are wat to ugly and fat. And dumb. And stupid. How much makeup did you put on 1 million-"

"What did you just say?" You heard a deep voice coming from behind you. You knew out was hoseok.

"And who are you?"

"Jung hoseok. Remember me now? I am her boyfriend. And you? Cheater. I know you well ok bitch? I still know how to fight and kill people. And the woman you just insulted IS MY DAMN FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" Hoseok shouted.

Chase's eyes widened.

"Jung hoseok? T-the m-mafia?" Chase stuttered

His girlfriend already left the scene

"Get the fuck out of my sight before I fucking kill you" chase ran out of there.

"Babe are you ok?" Hoseok said. The first time he called you babe

"I'm fine"

"I may be cold. But that doesn't mean I dont care about you. I love you more than I love myself. And I found out about him when I was a mafia. I love you" he said

"I love you too hobi"

"How about we go home and cuddle and watch a movie?"

"I would love to"