𝔖𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

Jimin

Jimin has always been a cold boyfriend. It was rare that he showed affection. But you knew deep down that he loved you. You have been dating him for 1 year. He has been going out with his friends every night.

You wanted to spend time with him as well.
He was also an idol. And a band member (why did I always right 'band member'??)

Today you were gonna confront him

You heard jimin coming home.

"Uh jimin can we talk?"

"Fine what is it"

"Its just you have been going out with your friends. And I'm your girlfriend I want to spend time with you also. And I'm not saying that you can't go out with your friends but I want to spend time with you as well"

"Your so lonely y/n just let me enjoy with my friends jeez what is the problem in that"

"You never let me go out with my friends"

"Because guys can be there"

"Same with you girls can be there"

"JUST SHUT UP Y/N! I DONT WANNA SPEND TIME WITH YOU. YOU ARE SO CLINGY AND ANNOYING."

He screamed so loudly which caused you to flinch. You left the room.

Jimin ignored you and went to sleep.

You sat on the balcony. And cried. You didnt sleep at all.

You stayed up until 10 am crying.

Jimin got up and looked to his side but he didnt see you.

"Did she even sleep?"

He said to himself.

He went outside and saw you there still crying. He brushed it off and went to the kitchen.

He made himself breakfast.

You heard him and went to him

"G-good morning"

You said but got no response.

You weren't sad anymore you were mad. You decided to give him silent treatment.

You are gonna ignore him for how ever long he ignores you.

"Do you want breakfast?"
Jimin asked you but you didnt reply.
He shrugged it off and ate his breakfast. You have to admit you missed him.

Jimin didnt talk to you.

At night you took the pillow and the blanket and left your shared bedroom. Jimin was confused.

"Where are you going y/n?"

You didnt reply. You went to the guest room. And slept. Jimin missed your cuddles and hugs. He missed you.

Jimin came to the guest room he saw you asleep. He came and hugged you.

"Baby?"
He mumbled

You heard him but didnt reply.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry for not spending time with you. I'm sorry for being cold. I know I am a cold boyfriend but I miss you. I miss your hugs and cuddle and your soothing voice. I miss you."

You were surprised that your cold boyfriend were showing this much affection. You didnt turn around.

Jimin was stronger than you so he just rolled you over.

He kissed you passionately. You kissed back.

"Its ok jimin"

"Hey! Jimin is not allowed only babe jiminie or baby is allowed"

"Ok my big baby." You chuckled

You both cuddled and went to sleep