Someone tries to flirt with you infront of your mafia bf:yoongi

Being a mafia's girl wasn't easy. Enemies everywhere! You even risked your life for your boyfriend. Min Yoongi. The strongest. Most powerful mafia in the world. There was no one in the world who didn't know about him.

Today you were going to your best friends party. You convinced yoongi And he finally agreed.

At the party~

You were dancing with your best friends.

When suddenly a man came up to you. You recognised him. He was Mark. Your childhood best friend.

(How many times have I said best friend?)

"Mark! It has been so long! Where have you been?" You asked

"Well me and my family moved to busan. We came back a week ago."

"Oh that is cool" you said and chuckled

"Yea.. And I want to ask you something. We have been friends for 20 years. And in those years. I have caught feelings for you."

When Mark said that everyone gasped

"So I have one question. Will you be my girlfriend?" Mark said as he got on one knee. With a rosé in his hand

"I um Mark I am so sorry but-"

"She has a boyfriend" yoongi cut off as he got into the scene

" Why would you date him- wait. M-min yoongi? You are dating the Mafia?" He stuttered as he realised who it was.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know she was dating you. Please don't kill me. I have so much more life to live. Please" Mark said as he got on both knees and apologized.

Everyone in the room chuckled along With you and yoongi

"My guy. Y/n has told me about you. I am not that evil. I won't kill you. Since you didn't know she was dating me. I'll let you go. I'll let you to catch up"

He said as he left the party

"Wow you got a nice bf. I'm sorry still" Mark said.

"It is ok Mark. So how have you been?"

The conversation got funnier. Some mafias aren't evil. But some are so

Watch your back