"I need time" taehyung pt2

"Y/n I-"

"Bye taehyung."

You said and left to pack your suitcase. Once you left the house. Taehyung realised he fucked up.

You were the love of his life. And rosi was his baby. He couldn't lose you both. Meanwhile you were roaming around the streets when some unknown woman grabs you. She put a cloth over you and rosi mouth so you don't make noise. She brought you to a weird cabin.

"You think you can steal my taehyung?" She asked tracing her gun with her tounge.

"Yea because we are married and have a kid together" you said.

"You bitch!'' She was about to shoot you.

When you heard taehyung.

"Stop that shit aerum!" He shouted. He shoot aerum's ankle. Causing her to fall down. He came to you and untied you and rosi.

You were shocked.

"Why are you doing this tae?"

"What do you mean? Um anyways I'll get going now. The door is right there" he said and tried to get up

You stopped him and placed your lips on his. He froze  but gave in.

He pulled away and said

"I thought you didn't like me"

"I love you. And know I realized this mafia things has its advantages as well. You do whatever as long as you give more time to me and rosi"

You said. He smiled and pecked your lips. "I promise"

"Um so mom and dad. It's getting late. You can do your stuff at home and make sure I am asleep and don't be too loud. I don't want to hear that and also don't destroy mom to the point she can't walk!" Your daughter said.

"Oh yea let's go"

At home rosi went to sleep but shouted.

"Don't be too loud!"

"You heard her. Be quite." He said raspy voice