You enemy does something unexpected:jungkook

You were walking down the hall excited to meet your boyfriend. Kai

But he was kissing another girl. In front of you

"KAI WHAT THE FUCK!???!" You shouted

He smirked and continued. You ran out of the school to the back door. And started sobbing.

Jungkook saw you running away. He followed and you and started teasing you.

"Little y/n is crying by the tree" he chuckled along with his friends.

He kept poking and teasing you. You had enough. And snapped

"What the fuck do you get out of this!? What the fuck did I ever do to you?!? I NEVER TOUCHED YOU. BE IN MY SHOES FOR ONCE. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AT MY HOUSE. I AM GETTING ABUSED EVER FUCKING DAY.! AND NOW MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME!! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL!?!?" You said that and left

Jungkook was shocked that so much happend to you. He needed to apologise. You skipped school and went home.

"What are you doing home so early. Wanna get hit more?" A deep dark voice was heard from the living room. It was your dad. Your mom wasn't your real mom. Your parent divorced and your dad got married again. You mom didn't want you so you had no choice but to stay with your mom.

You had enough. You took a knife and went to your room. You locked the door. You started cutting your hand. After 4 to 5 cuts. You opened the door. You dad was asleep. He drinks so much. You quietly closed the door. You took your phone and left the house.

You went to the nearest river.

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw jungkook.

You ignored him.

"Y/n I am so sorry for what I did. I didn't you were getting abused. BUT you kno-" he stopped when he saw your wrist.

"What is this y/n?"

"None of your business"

He took a bandage out of his bag and put it around your wrist

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because I don't bully you for no reason" he said

He got up and took of his shirt

"W-what are you doing"

"Chill y/n it is hot so I'm going for a swim" he jumped in the water making a big splash

"Do.you wanna join?" He asked

"No I'm fine"

"Come onnn it so nice you can take my shirt."

You gestured him to turn around. You wore the shirt.

And jumped in. You felt 2 hands around your waist.

"I don't bully you for no reason. I bully you to get your attention. I like you. I have liked you since You joined. I don't know how to express my feelings. My girlfriend cheated on me as well. So I became the bully and cold guy. I'm really sorry for what happend to you" he said.

He turned you around and kissed you. You gave in. You were both underwater. Your hands were on his neck while his were on your waist. You pulled away to catch your breath.

"I like you too"you said.

He again smashed his lips but with more passion and love.

It's been 4 weeks since you both started dating. All the girls were jealous. They all wanted to date jungkook but he chose you.

BUT Kai wanted you back

"Y/n please I regret what I did. Please forgive me" Kai said holding your hands. Jungkook was watching the whole thing.

"I forgive you" You said. Jungkook was about to come and confront you but stopped when Kai said something.

"Yes. Let's start this again. A brand new start. You and me" he said smiling.

"I forgive you but we are never starting again. You think I can just forgive you after you made out with a girl in front of my eyes? I'm sorry Kai but I have moved on. I have an amazing boyfriend already. I'm sorry. I hope you find someone" you smiled and got up leaving Kai dumbfounded.

You got and jungkook came and put his hand around your waist. He smiled and pecked your cheek.

You were ready to start a new chapter