kissing your cold boyfriend in the rain:yoongi

Yoongi wasn't the most affectionate person. He would show affection time to time but he would be mostly cold.
He would make you cry because he would be in stress and take it out on you.

You and yoonig wanted to go for a midnight walk. You put on your coat and shoes and same with yoongi.

While you were walking it started raining. You and yoongi didn't even look like a couple.

"Yoongi?" You asked

"What" he replied coldly.

"C-can we hold hands?" You asked

"No" short answer but it was cold.

You were now mad at him. It started raining heavily. Yoongi was about to give you his coat. But you refused

"Keep it to yourself" you said

You wanted to return he attitude.

You always wanted to kiss your boyfriend in the rain. But of course he will refuse.

While you were walking yoongi stood in front of you.

He lifted your head. He smashed his lips onto yours.

You closed your eyes and your body relaxed. It was raining. People were staring at you both but you could care less.

You break the kiss.

"What was that yoongi?"

"I wanted to kiss you. You always want to kiss in the rain but I would refuse. I may be cold but I love.you too I will try my best to be affectionate"

He looked at you before again kissing you but this time calmly.

You went home and changed in comfortable clothes. You were in bed on your phone.

Yoongi also went with you on the bed. He put his arm around you. You were surprised

You turn of your phone and slept. Yoongi snuggled up in your neck.