When his sister hits you:Taehyung

You have been keeping this a secret from taehyung . He had another sister. His first sister eonjin also didn't know that you were getting bullied.

"Eonjin! Come and help me with the groceries" hoseok yelled.

"Ok ok. I am coming!" Eonjin said.

Just then micjaa got up and said

"You are my entertainment" she dragged you to the bedroom but she forgot to lock the door.

She hit punched and slapped you.

"Micjaa come here!" Eonjin shouted

Micjaa didn't hear and kept hitting punching and kicking you.

Taehyung then came in the room. His eyes froze. His figure froze. Micjaa stopped. You looked shocked. Eonjin was already showing rage.

Micjaa opened her mouth you say something but taehyung cut her off

"What the heck are you doing! What the fuck!"

"T-taehyung she was being a bitch-"

"You are bitch for hitting my girlfriend"

"Taehyung" you said weakly.

Taehyung rushed to you. You fainted on the floor. He picked you up and kissed your forehead.

Eonjin started scolding micjaa

"How dare you hurt her! Or lay a finger on her!? She is just a fragile girl. You know what tae must be feeling! She is his damn girlfriend! How long have you been doing this?!" Mejiwoo asked with pure rage

"F-four months" you said.

She gave her a death glare. While taehyung layed you on the bed. He sat beside you. Thinking of the worst.

"Oh my god. I can never call you my sister ever again. You don't deserve this. I am calling mom and kicking you out of the house" eonjin yelled making micjaa's eyes wide.

"N-no please where will I live? I won't touch y/n again" micjaa said with tears.

"You should have thought of that before you hit her. You don't deserve this life. " eonjin took out her phone and called her mom.

After a discussion her mom agreed that micjaa should leave

"No please!" She begged on her knees.

"Leave.you bitch!" Taehyung said

Micjaa took her bag and left the place. You on the other hand. You were slowly waking up. It was around 2 or 3 pm. You opened your eyes and only saw how tae was next to you. Holding your hand.

"Tae?"

"Y/n You are awake!" He said and hugged you.

"Where is micjaa?"

"Forget about her. I kicked her out but why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied?"

"I didn't want you to worry"

He again hugged and connected his lips with yours

"Guys-" eonjin stopped as she saw.you both making out

"Ahem wrong time. Tell when you are free" she said and left the Room

You both chuckled and continued;)

4 years later

It was a nice peaceful life now. Until you ran into micjaa....