Mafia boyfriend sees you getting bullied:Namjoon

You woke up at 8 am thinking was lili was gonna do to you. Your boyfriend namjoon is the biggest scariest bad hottest.. Mafia in the world. He kills anyone who messes with you.

You were his first girlfriend. So he care alot about you.

Lili was your school bully. She didn't know you were dating namjoon. And you didn't tell him because you didn't want him to kill her.

You got ready and said goodbye to namjoon

"Bye baby have a nice day"

"Um yea you too"

You were getting books from you locker when lili grabbed you by the hair

"What fuck!? Bitch let me go!" You screamed

"Oh now you talk back. People lick my shoes and you have the audacity to talk to me like that. You need a lesson"

She slapped and punched you. She kicked you in the face. She was gonna do more. But stopped when she heard a deep voice.

"What are you doing?" You recognised that voice. Namjoon. What was he doing here?

"K-kim namjoon? -" lili was saying

"Surprise bitch"

He saw the person. That person was you.

"Baby. Oh my god. Are you ok?" Namjoon  went and kneeled down. He was with his boys. Who were keeping guard on  lili and her gang.

"B-baby?" Lili asks terrified.

Namjoon send her a death glare.

He raised you face by your chin.

"Baby who did this?" You pointed at lili.

"You both are d-dating?" Lili asks again

Namjoon ignores her and carries you bridal style.

He kissed your forehead.

"How dare you bully my girlfriend? Huh?! You know she is dating me! And I kill whoever messes with my girl. And you. If I see you doing this again I will not hesitate you kill you. Right now my men will take care of you.  Jimin jungkook taehyung. You know what to do" he said and grabbed lili face harshly.

"Never lay a hand on my girl" he let go and left.

He took you to your house. And layed you down on the bed. You actually fainted from all the pain. You woke up and saw that you weren't in school.

"Namjoon?"

"Baby you are ok. Why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied?"

"I didn't want you to kill them"

"Oh just a few punches and kicks. But she will recover from them soon."

He leaned in and kissed like there was no tomorrow. After a make out session you pulled away.

"I love you-" you.got cut off from the pain in the your head.

"Baby. Um why don't you sleep. I have to do some stuff."

You nodded

Namjoon kissed your forehead and said

"Sleep tight princess"

He went out and got a phone call

"You got her? Good job. Now bring her to the basement"

He went down
.
"You will regret bullying my baby. Because it is your turn"

Namjoon punched and kicked lili and same with his men.