Chapter 11- Pregnant?

A/N: Time jump again... And LOTS more DRAMA in this chapter!!! Will it ever end?

1 month later:

"Layla? Where are you?" I called as I ran into my apartment. My sister had moved to New Orleans with me to help me run the salon. I flew into my bedroom, buried my face into my pillow and began sobbing in to it. Layla poked her head in and said,
"Ryleigh? What's wrong?" I sat up and wiped the tears off my face as she sat down on the side of the bed.
"Layla, I don't know what to do. I'm so scared."

"What is it? Tell me. I can't help if I don't know what's wrong."
I couldn't get the words out of my mouth, so, I pointed her to the dresser. She walked over, saw what I was pointing to and said,
"Oh, my. Ryleigh, is this...? Are you...?"

"Yeah..." I whispered, "I'm pregnant."
"Who's the father?" Layla sounded almost afraid to ask.
All I could say was, "Who do you think?"

"You should call and tell him. He needs to know. You know him, he'd support you through anything, you know that, Ryleigh."
"I can't, Layla, it'll only make the whole situation with Libby even more awkward. And it'll give her more ammunition against him."

The next 2 weeks my sister tried to convince me constantly to call Hunter and tell him what had happened. Until he called me, telling me he was coming back home for a couple days, surrounding the concert he was holding in Lafayette. After that show, he drove up to New Orleans, calling on his way down.
An hour after that phone call, I heard a knock on the apartment door. I walked over and opened it.
"Ryles, we need to talk."

A/N: Cliffhanger!! Again!! What could he need to talk to her about now?