Chapter 19- Tour

Sam's POV:

Once I got the video from Ryleigh and had given it to our tech guy, it was already 6 pm. The band was on stage by exactly 7, building up anticipation for Hunter who ran on a couple minutes later. Finally, midway through the show, as 'Love Makes Me' was ending, I caught myself holding my breath for a couple seconds until I heard Ryleigh's voice coming from the sound system.

Narrator's POV:

Ryleigh had paused for a minute when she videoed herself, knowing that the fans would no doubt start screaming when they saw her. But soon she began,
'Hello, everyone! I know you weren't expecting to see me at all. Least of all you, Hunter.'

At this Hunter spun around on stage, staring up at her face on the screen, speechless.

'I thought this was the best way to announce this happy news. Since you fans are a big part of our lives, and I don't want the paparazzi fighting to see who can snap the first photo, I figure you should be the first to find out. Let me introduce my newborn daughter, Emmy Isabella Hayes.'

Ryleigh's POV:

At that, the video was replaced with Emmy's picture. Sam had a live streaming video camera with him so I could see the reaction to the picture. I heard a loud 'Aww' from the crowd and saw Hunter start to get a little teary eyed. And that wasn't even the best part of the surprise. Sam didn't even know what I was planning next.

Finally, Hunter was able to continue with the next song on the setlist, which happened to be 'I Want Crazy'. Somehow he managed to sing the first verse, but before he could start the second, I began to sing it only a couple seconds before walking onto the stage holding a microphone. We finished singing the song together, I gave him a quick hug, waved to the crowd and ran offstage to the bus.

As soon as I was in the door, I could hear Emmy crying and Lynette said,
"Good, you're back. She won't stop crying and I've tried everything I could think of. Now, that you're here though, Leo and I are going back to our hotel."

I picked Emmy up and rocked her until she finally fell asleep on my shoulder. Then I laid her back down in her portable crib. As I stood there staring at my infant daughter, I heard a knock on the bus door. I walked over to it realizing that it couldn't be either Hunter or anyone else in his band since any of them would have just walked in. As soon as I opened it I saw a young man dressed up in a nice suit.

A/N: Who's the man in the suit? Will it mean more drama for Hunter, Ryleigh and Emmy?
Pic below is Ryleigh singing 'I Want Crazy' with Hunter on stage....

A/N: Who's the man in the suit? Will it mean more drama for Hunter, Ryleigh and Emmy?Pic below is Ryleigh singing 'I Want Crazy' with Hunter on stage