Chapter 4- Summer Tour

A/N: Short chap... Just a filler this time... I was originally going to make this the 'Tattoo Your Name Tour', but that didn't fit with the rest of my timeline... So, I changed it to the 'Wanted' tour.. Even though, Hunter wasn't dating Libby back then... But then, this is just fiction...

Hunter's POV:

"So, all the venues have called to confirm, right, Ryles?"
"Almost all of them. Still waiting on a couple fairs and festivals to confirm."

"Cool. So, how many are now scheduled and how many are we waiting on?"
"First one this summer is June 6th. 18 confirmed, still waiting for..." Ryleigh counted and finally finished, "Still waiting on 12 more."

"Wow. So, that'll go into September, right?"
"Yeah, that goes into the first week of September."
"And that leads into the announcement of the fall arena tour."

"Yes, we'll announce the 'Wanted' tour at the end of August. It starts on October 8th."
"That's great, Ryles. You are coming again, right?" I stared at her.
"Yeah, of course I am. Did you think I was going to tell you I wasn't coming?"

"No, it's just you haven't missed a show yet. I just wanted to make sure that streak stays intact. I love seeing you backstage every night, Ry."
"I know," She chuckled before continuing, "It's funny."
"What's funny?"

"Nothing really. Just, you're the only one who calls me that. Ryles or Ry, I mean."
"Yeah, I guess I am. It's cause you're my best friend, Ryleigh." I gave her our traditional bear hug. Until finally she said she had to go continue to get ready for the tour.