Part 24

Niall P.O.V (teehee)

"what are you guys doing here?" i ask bro hugging them.

"oh come on, you phoned us to tell us to come here." Liam says hitting my back and walking in. i look over to a annoyed looking Alice.

"hello." Alice smiles at them. "we will be having dinner soon so get settled. MIST!" 

suddenly a very pretty girl came into site. 

"hello." i speed walk over to her and shake her hand. 

"this is Mist, she was one of the people that tried to kill me, but instead of killing her i made her a servant." Alice says walking inbetween us. "you are NOT allowed to talk to her." 

mist then walks over to Liam and Zayn and lead them upstairs to their rooms. 

"she is really pretty." i say in a lovers gaze.

"yes, yes she is... that is why you must not talk to her. she is not to be trusted." Alice says walking into a huge room which I'm assuming is the dinning room.

"Come on, I'm sure she wouldn't hurt us." i say following her.

"i am not talking any chances. her sister war, said that Mist is very powerful so we cant hurt her."

"where is war?" i ask.

"in there, the kitchen. you can trust her, she doesn't have any powers so she can be trusted." Alice says placing gold forks down. 

"Gold?" i say laughing.

"well we could have silver if you want to burst into flames." she says smiling.

"can i tell you something?" i ask

"of course." Alice smiles and looks at me. "whats up?"

"that song... it was about you..." i say looking up at her. "but now I'm confused because i thought i really liked you but now i have really strong feeling towards Mist."

"oh... well what i say is go with your heart, i think i have feeling toward... harry... so here is what I'm going to do for you." she says placing her small hand on my arm. " follow me."

i follow her into a smaller room. 

"I'll get War to make you guys something special and I'll help and it can be a date for you and Mist." Alice says showing me a medium sized room with a round table in the middle and a candle and flowers in the middle.

"thank you so much." i say taking her hand and kissing it in a more friendly matter. "but how is the place already set up?"

"well i was going to ask Harry but i don't know where he is so i figured you two should have a better night than me." she says smiling.

"You smile around me a lot... you have a nice smile, smile around them too." i say cupping her face. "thank you." 

she again smiles at me.

"hurry up and go ask her!" she hits my arm playfully laughing.

"thanks again Alice!" i say running out to find mist. 

there she was sitting on the staircase head on one of the pillars.

"Mist?" i say her name making her head go up.

"hi..." she says smiling shyly at me.

"so i was wondering f you wanted to have dinner with me tonight?" i say sitting by her.

"yes, i would like that very much... you should know something..." Mist says looking into my eyes. 

"yes, what is it?" i say placing my hand over hers.

"you're my mate. mates are a werewolf's soul mate." she says looking at me.

"is that why i have strong feeling for you?" i ask grabbing her other hand.

"yes..." she says smiling shyly.

"you are very pretty." i say moving the hair the from her face. 

"thank you." she says blushing and looking at her shoes.

i then pull her into a tight hug. as we hugged i saw Alice walking out and looking at me while she hugs herself. she gives me the thumbs up, and i nod back.

then she runs outside very quick. 

"ALICE?" i shout for her but i can just she her running to the broken fountain.

"where is she going?" Mist asks standing while holding my hand.

"I have no idea, but I'm not gonna wait to find out." we then take off running after her.

suddenly a blue light appeared in front of Alice. i than realize Alice was kneeling on the floor.

"aaaaahhhh, Alice, my child. long time no see." then a man in a black robe and horns stepped out of the light.

"Why is this happening?" Alice asks holing on to her stomach.

"Babe this is what happens when you let them live. you had one order. kill them, war and Mist." the man leans down to Alice and extended his hand to her.

"you know i cant kill them." Alice says.

"Then i will..." The man says walking over to us.

"the hell you will..." Alice then stands up. 

"oh come on, are you gonna make me kill you instead?" He asks.

"if that means you don't kill them than yes." She standing holding her stomach.