Part 7

Soon as I got out I wiped my blood tears away and looked around and saw a strange man by the main door.

"Can I help you sir?" I ask walking up to him.

"Yes, I heard a princess was living here, Is it true?" I smell vampire all over him.

"Yep that's me. Soon to be queen of I find my king, if I don't then it's off with my head..." It isn't off with my head it's burnt on the stake.

"oh my that's horrible! Would it be ok if I stay here for the next week or two?" He asks.

"Of course, make your self at home." I say
"Linda can you escort... Say I didn't catch your name sir?"

"Oh where are my manners, I'm Louis, nice to meet you... I don't think I caught your name?"

"Haha I'm Alice..." Soon as I said that I regretted it because I remember telling them my name.

"Hmmm, that names rings a bell maybe I read about you online when I was reading about this place!" He says and I sigh with relief.

"This way sir!" Linda shouted to Louis.

"See you soon Alice!" He says jogging up to Linda.

-3 hours later-

Outside the garden is so beautiful, specially at night. I Walked around for a while until I saw a beam of light crash in my giant water fountain!

"SHIT!" I scream sprinting up to what use to be my beautiful water fountain.

"Ugh.." When I looked closer I saw a dark, fallen angel. She had blonde hair big black wings that shinned In the moonlight, when she looked at my I could see she had small pink lips and big blue eyes.

"Here let me help!" I flew over her using my vampire power and pulled her out of the fountain.

"Thanks..." She says sadly.

"What's wrong? You seem sad," I ask.

"I must find love in 6 months otherwise... They will rip my wings off..." She says crawled up in a ball.

"I think I can help you find someone, his name is Louis." I say grinning