part 26

Abi POV

I had just got out of the room so Alice could talk and be around harry. I'm assuming that they are a couple? i could be wrong, but i think I'm right. 

"Abi?" suddenly the girl with wings grabbed my arm.

"hi? who are you again?" i ask taking my arm back.

"you don't remember me? it would make sense. my name is Katelynn." she says putting her hands through her hair.  "was it cold in the ice?" 

"im sorry but i have no idea what you are talking about." i say honestly.

"come on you have to remember." she says almost begging for me to remember, but i cant.

"I'm terribly sorry but i have to go." i say turning around to walk away.

"stop!" suddenly she grabbed my wrist and my mind started turning...

i looked around and i realized we weren't in the castle anymore. i think we are in Russia or something. there is snow everywhere, there must have been a blizzard here before we arrived.

"look." then katelynn pointed down, it was then i realized that we weren't standing on anything, we were just floating there.

"what the fuck!" i swear by accident. "sorry..." i laugh.

"look in the water." she says.

when i looked down i could see a huge ice block.

"wanna a closer look?" she says with a smirk.

"sur..." suddenly she pushed me making me fall into the ocean. 

but i can breath... under the freezing water... and i don't feel the water or cold. 

i start swimming to the ice block as fast as i could because i really don't feel like being eaten by some giant fish. when i finally got the ice i could see a person... me too be exact...wait... ME?! WHAT THE FUCK!

i try to smash but it wouldn't break. suddenly i couldn't breath. i tried to scream for help but i couldn't. so i closed my eyes knowing there was no way i could swim fast enough to get to the surface.

"I'm sorry..." i quickly opened my eyes and i could breath again and i was back in the castle. "i should have told you that i was going to show you your past." Kate says.

"was that me?" i ask holding my arms.

"yes... many thousand of years ago before i became a angel of course... i tried to save you! but mother pulled me back, she said i would die if i went in... so i set a ice block shield to protect you for dying the most horrible and painful death. the ice was also my heart and soul. that's when i became a angel... many years later they must have got you out. i asked my friend to make sure you don't remember all of the years you were down there for... but... i must tell you that we are and always will be... sisters."

"impossible... i had a family... they loved me." i say moving away.

"yes you have had two actually... both dead except me. you previous family that has cared for you the more recent times, died didn't they?" she says.

"yyyes... how did you know that?" i ask.

"they were not human, they were angels. i sent them down to protect you while i was up there looking down on you. but now I'm down here so i can protect you!" she then hugs me.

"so i never really knew my real mom." i ask hugging her.

"no... but let me tell you she was lovely. she was absolutely beautiful." she says looking at the floor.

"she was burned for witch craft... my lord tried to save her, but he lost her to the devil himself." she says making her wings catch fire. "I've tried to go down there to get her but i get caught and they hurt me every time." 

"maybe i can help?" i ask.

"hell is not for a good soul to go to. mother was good, but she favored me... she was the one who pushed you into the water. she said that we cant afford to feed for three, only two." she says while her wings died down.

"oh." i was surprised so the only thing i could say was oh.

"I'm sorry. i will see you around." she then runs down the hall going somewhere.

i decide to take a little walk around and take in the view a bit. soon as i opened the door i was greeted by a tallish figure that just ran straight into me. 

"I'm so sorry, let me help you up." i take his hand and stand up. "I'm zayn."

oh my god, i think its a god! holy mother of! he's like a angel! he must be a god, or an angel.

"umm. is something wrong?" he asks laughing almost knowing that his laugh would send my heart racing.

"NO! i mean, no." i say blushing.

"haha, so whats your name?" he asks. shit, shit! whats my name?!

"YOUR MOM! NO! I mean Abigail, but you can call me abi... i swear i didn't just shit myself!" WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SAY THAT!? "I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHY I SAID THAT!"

"hahahahaha, it fine you can get in my pants whenever you want." he says with a smirk.

"oh, ummmmmmmmmmm.... oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk." i say making us both burst into a fit of laughter.