Part 22

Harry POV

i woke up feeling better than ever.

my eyes could see everything

my heart was racing

my body was feeling better than ever.

wait, my heart was beating?

but I'm a vampire not a bloody human.

"A-Alice?" my hands were shaking as i touched her face. "Alice, please open your eyes, Alice. Alice PLEASE!" i yelled out crying. my heart was broken. i need her.

"Harry, come on." i look to see who had said it, and it was that girl she brought here recently. "come on."

"NO. im not leaveing her side," say crying "if she is dead, then I'm dead."

With that I got the knife that crazy lady was trying to kill me with. as I was about to plunge it into my heart, a hand grabbed it.

Alice's hand, her small amazing hand.

"You're alive!" I say dropping the knife and holding her hand back.

"Well I'm as alive as I'll ever be, you know... vampire." she says laughing. "I don't get it I gave my soul in return for yours."

"You did that... for me?" I ask resting my head on her's

"Maybe." she says smiling. "I guess it worked because I made you human again."

"Turn me." I say smiling.

"Oh I know I turn you on." she says bursting into a fit of laughter and rolling on the floor. "ok sorry, not funny." she says sitting back up.

"Please, turn me into a vampire again." I plea.

"But I thought you didn't want to be a vampire." alive says puzzled.

"True but I want to be with you more than I want to be human." I say holding her hands.

"No, I'm sorry ask someone else. I love you too much to turn you into a monster like me." she than turns and sprints into another room upstairs.

"wait!" I yell. "you're not a monster..." I say to myself.

When I turned to see where the smell was coming from. I saw two corpses, laying there hand in hand. burned.

"Who..."

"Her parents. I was sent to rhetoric their souls a while back... but we can't take vampires so I locked them in here. technically they are still alive, but the devil controls them so if they were awakened, it would be like awakening hell it's self." katelynn tells me.

"Oh..." I say look at the floor and walking out.