Part 2

harry's pov.

"ugh what the hell happened? Niall? Louis? Liam? Zayn? you guys OK? GUYS! Its morning we must have past out...?" i looked at my fallen band mates that were past out on the ground. i shook them but the seemed to be in a deep sleep. I bite my lip wondering what happened, but then i tasted blood and i... I like it...

"Harry? why is your lip bleeding?" when i looked to my side i saw Niall has awakened.

"i bite my lip and i started bleeding..." i say licking the blood, dang I'm thirsty.

"mate, stop that's weird." now awakened zayn says.

"sorry." i say laughing a bit.

"Ummm guys your... your teeth... the hell is wrong with our teeth...?" Liam says while sitting up. we all feel our teeth slightly curios but i was more mad then anything! that girl! she turned us into... into vampires!

"it was that girl!" i say but the boys had no clue what i was talking about because i was the only one who wasn't that drunk last night, i only had a bottle of beer, so not that much. "she turned us into vampires!"

"is that her?" Niall asked pointing to a girl laying on a tomb stone.

I got up and started my way towards her. when i got to her i sat down next to her and saw that she had a crack in her skull... but there was no blood at all.

"ugh..." suddenly the girl started to move.

Zayn walked over and gave her a soft kick in the stomach.

"Don't do that!" i say without even thinking. they all looked at my weird though. "what?"

then they point to my teeth again.

"sorry..." i say feeling bad.

then her eyes opened