Part 19

Alice Pov.

i cant believe what i have done.

after a while i pulled myself together and went to go inside.

but i was stopped by Liam.

"Hey, thank you back there, you were willing to risk your own life for mine, i cant thank you enough!" he says hugging me but i could see harry staring with rage in his eyes.

"its ok..." i say smiling, i never realized how much i just needed a hug.

he quickly smiled and ran back to niall, harry, and louis.

"Alice... can i speak with you?" Harry asked walking up to me.

"um not right now sorry." i said wiping my blood tears away.

"Its not really a question sorry." he then pulls me by the arm into the library.

"what the hell." i ask with rage.

"what was that you did back there?" he asked looking me dead in the eye.

"what do you mean?" i ask picking a book of the shelf.

'first you ran into me, then i thought i lost you, then you risk you own life for Liam's, then to top it all of you hug him!" he says hitting the book away from my hands.

"there is just some stuff you need to keep out of, and that hug was a thank you hug, a hug that i really needed!" i say.

"what do you mean a hug you really needed?" he says in a sad tone.

"just because you think i dint have feelings doesn't my i don't. i have a lot of feelings." i say pissed off at him crying.

"I'm sorry, i should really try to be a little nicer shouldn't i?" he says walking over to me.

"ye, you should." i say laughing a little.

"well I'm gonna start right now." he says bringing me it to a tight embrace.

i felt cozy and happy in his arms, as i buried my head on his chest i could hear something... a... heart beat? 

"Harry... you're... you're not a full vampire..." i say moving away.

"what?" he says tilting his head.

"you have a heart beat." i say slowly making my way to the door.

"oh my god... wait where are you going?" he says, but i ran down to my cage, if i didn't then i would rip out his heart. i HATE it when i hear them because they just sound and smell really good, full of blood.

"ALICE!" Harry shouts chasing me down the stairs.

'go away!" i lock myself in my cage so i cant hurt him. i just have to wait till sunrise, nighttime is a really bad time for my thirst.