Part 20

Harry P.O.V

3 days... It's been 3 long and horrible days... 3 days since my beautiful Alice lock herself away from me after finding out my heart was slowly beating.

The little girl that Alice took in, anne. well I've been taking care of her for 2 1/2 days. recently Katelynn and Louis came and asked if they could look after her. I think they want to make her their adopted child... i love that little girl, even though she has only been here for a few days we have made a really good bond, it's as if she is actually my daughter.

As I was pondering in the library I noticed a book that looked a bit out of place so I went to put it in the right spot but when I pulled, the bookshelf slid open revealing a dark room.

The room was pitch black, but I could smell... blood? The smell was stronger than normal. it didn't smell like human blood either.

When I took a step closer I saw a little light switch on the wall, so I clicked it.

When the light came on it revealed a, room covered in blood and 2 girls sitting with their backs on the wall and heads down.

"Are you ok?" I ask and one looks up terrified.

"Don't hurt us please." her eyes looked red but she didn't look like she had been beaten up at all.

"I'm not, but what happened...?" I felt as if I knew her face.

"That lady... with the razor sharp teeth took us her after a certain event took place..." she says... I know her, it's those girls from the forest the werewolfs. I think her name is mist, an the other one is war.

"One, I know who you are," I say with a angry expression. "two, that would be Alice's vampire."

"So you know her?" Finally war lifts her head up to face me.

"Yes... I know her well." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Are you going to hurt us?" Mist asked.

"Maybe not, maybe yes. there is one thing I need you too do first."

"Yes? What?" War asked smiling a bit.

I got up close to both of them and leaded between them

"Go die in a cemetery like me and my band mates did."

I then got up and walked away, I left the light on and shut the book case.

"You found them I see..." that voice... Alice was back.