Part 32

Alice POV

i woke up with my head spinning.

"Alice?" i saw the doctor by me.

"ugh... my baby... where is it?" i ask looking around to the room.

"its fine, and it turns out its a she." he smiles.

"can i see her?" i ask.

"yes, of course." he says walking out of the room.

wow, i have a child...

"here you go Alice meet your daughter, what would like her name to be?" he asks walking in with my child in his hands. she was beautiful... she had these huge bright green eyes.

"the princess shall be named... Morana." morana, Slavic name meaning "death." In mythology, this is the name of a goddess of death and winter.

"yes, shall i send Harry in?" the doctor asks.

"yes, please..." i saw fixated by my child's beauty, she was amazing...

"Alice?" Harry asks opening the door.

"Hey." I say smiling and looking at morana.

"What's her name?" He asked

"Morana." I tell him.

"That a pretty name." Harry say smiling.

"She is beautiful." I tell him.

"Can I?" He asks wanting to pick up her.

"Well she is our baby, so of course." I say laughing as he took he and held her while studying her face.

"Wow, she is beautiful. just like her mother." he says smiling at me.

"Aw, thank you. but she takes your eyes." I say smiling and blushing.

"Yes, she does but the brightness is from you." he says laughing. "man she is heavy though."

"Here pass her to me." I say smiling.

Soon as he gave me her I could noticeably feel a weight change.

"She is a vampire child so soon she will be standing. in about 7 years she will look about 18 so make the most out of it." I tell Harry.

"Oh, ok." he says picking her back up. "sorry I just really want to hold her...she is just is amazing." he says smiling showing his dimples.

"She really is." i say smiling, and crying tears of joy.

i think harry has the potential to be a really good father, but only time will tell if he can really be a father.