Part 34

1 week later

a lot has happened through the past week, one being i haven't talked to harry at all... i haven't talked to anyone actually... Harry has been taken care of everyone and everything, and ill admit, he is doing a bloody good job at it.

"ALICE!" Harry comes storming into my room. "what is this?!" he then shows me a letter.

'hello my child,

its been a while hasn't it? oh yes, you don't know who i am and you also don't know who i am do you? haha, I am your father. but don't worry about that doesn't matter. that child of yours will die soon as i get my hand on her, she will die by my hand.

 see you soon.'

"harry, you have to leave now." i say upset.

"why?" he questioned me.

"because you need to continue with your tour... the time is up. i packed yours and the boys suitcases they are all on the bus outside waiting for you... i love you, but you need to go." i say crying and hugging him tightly.

"i love you too... i will see you soon Alice." Harry says hugging me back and he then says goodbye to his little princess. "I love you both."

as my little princess and i hold hands we watch the doors close after him.

"where is daddy going?" she asks.

"Away for a bit, he will hopefully be back soon." i tell her hugging her.

"he will be back." I repeat to myself.

hey I'm really sorry to leave it here, but this is the end of the first book, i will try to write the next book as soon as i can... it will be in a different point of view though :) tbh i have had a writers block with this story but I have a lot of ideas for the next one.

also I'm writing a new book and it should be out in about 4 weeks or so, I really hope you enjoyed this book so far! I'm so grateful for all the view I have gotten on this book, thank you all so much it means a lot to me! if you have any ideas for the next book then feel free to follow and message me on twitter, my username is haylbayl0412 I'm on my twitter 24/7 so I will defiantly message you back, or if you don't have a twitter then just message me on here and it might take a little bit longer for me to reply but I will eventually. I love you all so much!