Part 12

Louis P.O.V (finally right?)

i was left there stunned i finally thought i had found my true love but nope she just ran away.

"Louis?" i look behind me and see the one and only Niall standing with his Irish rugby team shirt on.

"what are you doing here?" i say walking up to him and doing our hand shake.

"just staying here if i can for a few days." he say casually strolling in.

"A princess lives here so you will have to ask her first." i say walking up to him.

"ok, where is she?" he says looking around.

"i don't know last i saw she was being carried by who i think was harry!" i say.

"is she ok?" Niall asked.

"i don't know sorry." i say sitting down on the stairs.

"ok lets go find them!" Niall jumps and goes to what was labeled 'cell'

"i would go down there." i say.

" you gonna stop me?" he says laughing and opening the door to revel Harry and Alice, harry seemed to be helping Alice stand.

"what happened?" i ask running up to them and help Alice.

"i don't know..." Harry says pissed off.

"whats wrong with you?" i ask.

"nothing." he says letting go of Alice and letting her fall to the floor.

Alice POV

I woke up when i it the hard stone floor.

"ugh..." i slowly opened my eyes to see harry, Louis, and a new boy had never seen before.

"Alice? are you OK?" Louis asked helping me up.

"ugh... I'm fine." i say pissed off because harry started walking to the door .

"Harry? where are you going?" i say.

"..." he just stopped and turned to me. "I need to go see some people."

"will you be back?" i ask.

"i don't know..." when he said that i felt tears form but i blinked them away.

"ok... wheres katelynn?" i ask

"I'm not sure?" Louis replies

"and who is he?" i ask pointing to the new boy.

"Niall. can he stay?" Louis asked.

"um, i guess.. hi Niall." i say waving at him. he then bows to me. " don't worry about being formal with me.

"ok sorry." he says blushing.

i wonder where kate is?