Part 30

Alice pov

In the morning I was the first to wake up, I left a note saying I'm going for a jog, and I kissed his head.

I quickly put my shorts on and my shirt on and ran outside to go to the vampire store... yes there is one out in the forest away from people.

When I got there I first off picked up some protection... It might happen again you never know. then I picked up something I never wanted to pick up or even use for a while... a vampire pregnancy tester.

"Hi, will this be all?" the women behind the counter asks.

"Yes..." when I look up I saw she was not a vampire... she was human.

"Is everything alright?" She asks as I got closer to her.

"I'm very sorry but vampires get thirsty like humans and we must drink, the only difference is we drink blood." I then bit into arm sucking out all the blood... I just couldn't stop, after about 2 minutes she was no more... literally she was just bones I drank all of her blood.

"Thank you." I got my stuff without having to pay and ran back to the castle.

When I got there I ran upstairs and quietly opened the door revealing a still sleeping harry. I then put the stuff in my draw in the bathroom and closed the door. because we are both vampires 1. his sperm reaches my egg quicker then sperm reaches an egg in humans. 2. women who are vampires don't get periods, but we always have an egg in there for some reason I don't even know why, but yeah.

I got out the pregnancy tester made for vampires only.
I did the whole process, you know... I peed on it.

Then I looked at it and it said...

DUN DUN DUN!!!!
What do think it will say??

What do you want it to say??????

I'm sorry about how short this chapter is but it's better than nothing!!

Thank you all again for 1.39k!!!! That's amazing!

I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned them (one direction- Harry) book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें