The Note

IRA POV

"So whats the lesson of the game?" Jack asked as he gave his team the red bands.

"To learn how to protect something. For example, in a fight, you find someone injured and you need to protect them while someone else gets help. And if you're looking for something, then you have to learn to search everywhere and fast." I said while i placed a blue band around my waist.

"So in human form?" He asked, placing a red band around his shoulder.

"Yep! Everyone get what to do?" Everyone nodded but Lizzy shook her head. I chuckled and explained it again to her. "You are in my team, the blue bands. We have to hide our blue flag somewhere while Jack and his red team will hide theirs. When i yell go, some of our team will have to find the red flag while the others while protect our blue falg. The red team will do the same. We have to fight to get it and when the opposite team get the opposite colour, then they win!" She smiled and nodded.

"So we're working on defense and attack?" Jack asked.

"Yep! Ok, now everyone follow your team leader."

We played for ages. Like 'till the sun set. All the youngs loved the game and the red team won, 2 to 1. We were all walking back to the house now, everyone too tired to talk. I smiled to myself. These youngs were going to be great.

We walked past the last set of trees and the house came into view. I looked closer and saw Jace sitting on the front steps, his head in his hands. When we came a bit closer, he looked up and relaxed a bit. He stood up and let out a low growl. I was confused and walked infront of the youngs.

"Good job guys! Same time tomorrow. Jack, you can put all the stuff back where you got them from." They all nodded and i watched as they made their way inside and Jack went around the house. When they were out of sight, i walked to Jace and smiled at him, however he had his lips in a snarl.

"Where were you?" He growled.

"We were out training." I shrugged my shoulders.

"The sun is setting Ira! It's late! They were supposed to be back ages ago! You could have mind linked me, telling me that you'll be late! Do you know how worried i was?!"

"Well i'm sorry that they wanted to keep on playing!" I yelled.

"Don't raise your voice at me!" He growled. I growled back and stepped to the side.

"Whatever, i'll be inside, talk to me after your PMS." He growled louder as i walked past him and into the house. Geez, what's his problem?

I sighed and walked up the 2 lots of stairs and into the room. I closed the door before walking to the window and peeking outside. I saw Jace was still sitting on the steps, with his head in his hands. There must be something up with the pack or something 'cause i know he wouldn't snap at me like that.

As if he knew i was watching him, he looked up and our eyes met. His green eyes held regret and sorrow and i gave him a confusing look before shaking my head and walking away. I sighed loudly before moving towards the shower.

I washed my hair and shaved my legs before getting out and drying myself. I changed into grey sweats, a white baggy tee and whie ankle socks before brushing my hair out. I pinned the front back before getting out of the room and heading towards the kitchen.

Jace wasn't in the room, which was weird but i shook it off. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself some milk. I wasn't hungry so i sat down, sipping on my milk when i felt a presence behind me. I slightly turned my head to see Jace standing there. I ignored him and got up.