Scream

IRA POV

I woke up to water on my face. I shot my eyes open and tried to wipe the water away but i soon realised that my hands were tied to the arms of a chair, and so were my feet. I looked up and studied my surroundings.

I was in a room, a bedroom. It was small and had a double bed on the side and 2 doors.One was the door out and the other was a bathroom. I flinched as i remembered this room. It was one of the guest rooms of my old pack house.

I looked around the room and saw a bucket on the floor and next to it legs. I moved my eyes from the legs and up untill i met a pair of grey eyes. I stared at his face untill it hit me.

"Sam." I whispered. He smirked and ran a hand through his black hair.

"I told you that i'll get you back." He said taking a step forward. I let a threatening growl out and he smirked but also stopped.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"I want you back." He simply said while shrugging his shoulders. I growled again.

"F*** you! I don't want to be back! Now let me go!" I figited with the ropes but it didn't budge. I heard Sam chuckle.

"Don't hurt yourself babe." He told me as he started walking out the door. I growled at the nick name untill he disapeared out the door and closed it behind him.

I sighed. How long was i out? Does Jace know that i'm missing? Is he looking for me? Why hasn't he tracked my scent or sent me a mind link?

I tried mind linking him but the link was broken. How was it broken? Does it break when i enter another Alphas land? Oh f***! I groaned as i got a massive headache.

Then the door opened and in came the guy that kidnapped me. I growled as he had an evil look to his face. He slowly closed the door and came towards me.

"Time for your spray!" He shouted and pulled out a spray bottle from behind his back and sprayed my whole body with it. It didn't smell like anything. I closed my eyes untill i heard the spray finish. I opened my eyes cautiously and then i saw the bottle.

It was the same bottle that Gabe had used on us before we ran away, to hide our scent. I gasped. Now Jace will never find me.

I watched the man, or should i say boy, throw the bottle and it landed in a bin i didn't know was there.

"Swish!" He stated happily and i growled.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Chris. I was third in command but since you and Gabe left, i became Beta." He smirked. I nodded my head, that made sense. I looked down at my lap.

"What do you guys want with me?" I whispered but he heard it. I heard as he slowly made his way to me. He crouched in front of me and pulled my chin up.

I was expecting to see sadness and softness from him but boy was I wrong. His eyes held lust and jealousy? He smirked and nuzzeled his head into my neck. I was shocked as in the f*** is going on here?!

I didn't do anything about it because my hands were tied down. He inhaled deeply and then growled. I started shaking a bit as he stood up and moved my now open hair to he side. There it was. My mark. I couldn't see it but I knew that it was there.

He reached out and stroked it. I screamed as pain shot all over my body. It was worse than when I had touched it. It obviously hadn't healed yet. He smirked and rubbed his hand on it, making me wince and cry.

He laughed evilly but then the door opened fiercely and Sam stood there staring between us two.

"What the hell man?!" He screamed as he ran to us and yanked Chris's hand off my neck. Chris bowed and stayed quiet. Then Sam looked at my mark and smirked.