Jacks Mate

IRA POV

I slowly open my eyes but immediatly close them because of the bright lights. I let out a groan and open my eyes slowly, it helped a bit. I took a look around my surroundings and was supprised to see that i was back in Gabes and mine room.

How the heck did i get here? And how? I shook my head and slowly sat up, resting my back on the head board. I looked to my right and saw Jace sleeping on Gabes bed. He was shirtless and the blankets stopped at his waist. He was laying on his stomach, his face towards me.

What the hell was he doing here? What the hell was I doing here? I gasped when i noticed the bruise he had on his right cheek bone. It was quite big and purple. That's when all the events hit me. Jace finding Jack and I kissing in the clearing, Jace attacking Jack and then me passing out. I wonder how long i've been out.

I was interupted by the door opening. I shot my head up to look at who is was. It was Gabe. He was wearing basket ball shorts, white baggy tee with a black nike tick and black flip flops. When he saw me, he smiled and walked over to my bed, sitting on the foot of it, facing me, sitting indian style. I smiled then he asked me, in a whisper,

"You algoods?"

"Yeah, I'm sweet. What happened?"

"Lets go to Johns room, we can talk properly there and John will help explain." I nodded and he got off the bed. He came and wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me up. I looked down at what i was wearing, it was grey sweats, a black baggy tee and white ankle socks. I gave Gabe a questioning look. "Don't worry, Rachel changed your clothes." I nodded and he led me to the door. He opened it and we walked out.

Soon, we made it to Johns room and Gabe knocked on the door. In about 10 seconds, the door opened to reveal a shritless John. He looked up and smiled at me, before pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back before he pulled back and asked,

"How are you feeling?" I smiled.

"I'm good." He smiled then led Gabe and I inside. He went and sat on the bed, leaning on the headboard. I went and sat indian style next to him while Gabe sat indian style at the foot, facing us.

"Where's Rachel and Kim?" I asked.

"They're both helping prepare dinner." John replied. I nodded, that made sense. Wait!

"What time and date is it?" I asked, a bit louder.

"Uhh, it's sunday and the time is 6:30pm." John said checking his phone. I gasped. It was saturday morning when i passed out! I was out for 2 days?! What the actual f***?!

"I was out for 2 days?!" I screamed out. Gabe chuckled.

"Yeah sis, the doc said that you had fainted over shock but it's algoods now." I nodded before asking the one question that had dawned on me.

"Guys, what happened?" They were silent for a while, both looking at their hands but the John spoke up.

"Jace nearly killed Jack. Jack got some punches on Jace but not as much as Jace got on Jack. Jace was about to kill him but i got him off of Jack in time and that was when he saw you. You were fainted on the ground and Gabe was trying everything to help you. When Jace saw you, he picked you up bridal style and ran all the way home. Jack was barely breathing so Gabe and I helped him out." I gasped. I completely forgot about Jack! What a terrible girlfriend I am!

"Where's Jack?" I asked. Gabe stiffened and then replied,

"He's in the infirmary. He's just going to make it. Don't worry sis." I let out a sigh of relief. He was going to be alright. Phew! I hesitated before I asked them another question,