The Mall

IRA POV

"Mornig babe." I opened my eyes slowly and turned my body around to face Jace. Wow. He looked so hot. His reddish/blackish Sonny Bill cut was messy and his green eyes were sparkling with lust.

How did i not realise this before? He was stunning. Must be because we mated.

"Morning." i whispered. He smiled and cupped my cheek with his hand.

"So beautiful." He whispered. I blushed and smiled. "How do you feel?" He asked as he slowly sat up, leaning his back on the headboard. I noticed that he wasn't wearing any clothes (but the blanket covered his lower half) and when i looked down, i saw that i wasn't wearing any clothes either. I copied his sitting position but brought the blanket with me, covering my boobs.

"I'm fine. Just a bit sore." He nodded and grabbed my free hand before kissing it. I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's about 11." He shrugged his shoulder and i shot up.

"11?!" I got up and pulled the blankets with me.

"Hey!" Jace complained as he sat up and then stood up. He wasn't embarassed that he was butt naked in front of me, showing me his glory.

I ran into the bathroom while yelling, "Just have a quick shower." I was about to close the door but Jace stopped it. He peeped his head through and gave me a questioning look. I rolled my eyes. "Alone!" I said and slammed the door. I heard him chuckle and walk off.

I sighed and dropped the sheets before getting into the luke warm shower. I washed my hair, brushed my teeth and shaved my legs. Once i was all clean and refreshed, i hopped out before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself.

I looked at the mirror and gasped. On my neck was a huge rash. It was forming some sort of picture but i couldn't make the mark out yet. I ran a hand through it and gave a little scream. As soon as my skin made contact with it, it burnt like hell.

"What's wrong babe?" Jace ran in and stood in front of me. I was glad that he put some basket ball shorts on. I pointed to my mark and frowned.

"It burns when i touch it." He reached out a finger and was about to poke it but i smacked his hand away. "Don't touch it!" He rubbed his finger and gave me a 'are you serious' look.

"Trust me." He said calmly. I narrowed my eyes at him and then slowly nodded. He reached out and stroked it. It felt amazing when he touched it. Like a million sparks flying and birds chirping. I stared at him wide eyes while he smirked.

"But- but how?" I managed to stutter out.

"It's my mark." he casually stated, while shrugging his shoulders. "It should heal by tomorrow and it will only feel right when i touch it." He said seriously. I nodded and grinned.

"Can you uhm, kiss it?" He smirked and bent down. He nuzzeled his head into my neck and inhaled deeply before kissing it. He pecked it once or twice and then pulled back. Take what i said before, and times it by like 1000. That's how good it felt.

"Good?" He asked. I nodded and walked out the door. Jace shut the door when i was out and i soon heard the shower turn on.

I walked to the wardrobe and picked out black legging, a white baggy tee and black balet shoes. I had just slipped on my tee when Jace walks in naked with water dripping every where.

"Ever heard of a towel?" I ask as i got him one from the cupboard. He gladly took it and wrapped it around his lower half.

"You took mine. I have to tell the omega to put 2 in there no." He commented. I nodded and walked out to give him privacy. I sat on the bed and looked around for something to do while i waited.