Addiction

IRA POV

"Good job guys! I'm proud!" I yelled, pretending to wipe a tear from my eyes. They were all puffing and some were even on the ground, too tired to move.

"That was torture!" Kim yelled as she stood up and glared at me. I made Kim join in with the youngs to test her abilities. I thought that maybe she could protect herself. I thought wrong. She was puffing by the time we reached about 2km!

"Just because you're unfit!" I said, rolling my eyes. She stomped her foot on the ground, like a spoilt kid and stomped off to the house."I guess that's all for today! Bye guys!" They all nodded and walked off, dragging their feet after themselves.

I sighed and walked after them. We trained for like half the day. Now it was about 4pm? I'm pretty sure. I walked up the stairs and into my room. To my suprise, Jace was in there, sleeping. He was in the middle of the bed, on his stomach, his legs and arms sprawled on the bed.

He was still wearing what he wore in the morning, including his shoes.

I quietly chuckled and grabbed a thin blanket from the wardrobe before placing it on top of him. Yep, he was tired, he didn't even stir when i placed it on. I wonder who's doing the Alpha duites at the moment? I shrugged it off and walked to the bathroom.

I had a quick shower, washed my hair and shaved my legs before wrapped a towel around my body. When i walked out, Jace was still sleeping but in a different postion. I quickly changed into black leggings, baggy grey Nike tee and black flip flops.

I tied my wet hair in a messy bun and then left the wardrobe. I was tired but not that tired. I looked at the bed and wondered if there was a possibilty for me to snuggle into his arms. Nope, there was none.

I turned to the tv and smiled. Call Of Juarez time! I chucked the game in and turned the tv on. It was already on quietly so i didn't bother with the sound. I sat on the ground at the foot of the bed and rested my back on the be.

This is going to be fun!

I played for ages and i actually loved this game! It was amazing! But i was up to a part where i have to 'duel' one of the bad guys. I kept reaching for my gun too late and i screamed in frustration.

"Mother fu*ker!" I yelled, gripping the controller more tight.

"Ira?" I heard Jaces soft voice. Damn, i woke him up. Stupid game. I peeped my head up and saw Jace on his butt but he was leaning on his elbows. He raised an eyebrow and i blushed.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up." I stated while getting off the bed. He groaned and fell back. I sat next to him and moved closer to him. He didn't move so i sighed in defeat. I started moving away when i felt his arm go around my waist and he pulled me to him.

I snuggled closer to him, my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. He kissed my forehead before saying,

"What time is it?"

"Around 5:30." I stated. He nodded and we sat there in a peaceful silence. "What time did you fall asleep?" I asked curiously.

"Uhh, around 1 think." Wow, that was a long time ago! "You will never believe this!" He said very excitedly.

"What?" I asked, resting my chin on his chest to get a better view of his face.

"Cliff found his mate." He stated. My eyes went big and i shot up.

"What?! Who is it?" I asked as Jace slowly got up and faced me.

"None other than Sarah." My jaw dropped and i stared at him, trying to find any hint that he was lying but he wasn't. He smirked and nodded. "That's how i felt."