Pack Warrior Duties

IRA POV

"I could have died!" Cliff glared at us and Jack laughed.

"Serves you right!"

"Watch it Jack." Jace growled. I rolled my eyes.

"It was my idea Jace." Jace looked at me, his eyes softening a bit.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Pay back."

"But i did nothing to you!" Cliff yelled.

"My idea, Jacks doing." I shrugged my shoulders. Cliff rolled his eyes and glared at Jack.

"I'll get you." Jack chuckled.

"And i'll be waiting." And with that, he walked out the door. That boy was crazy! I was only suggesting it as a joke but he took it seriously and went with it.

I said that we should buy him a packet of bear bottles and fill one with pee. Well we did it and we planted it in his room with a note saying it was from a secret admirerer. He fell for it and he skulled the bottle, i don't know why, and he felt sick afterwards and instantly knew it was Jacks doing.

He vomited a lot and felt sick and dizzy so that's why he's in the medical house. No big problems or anything. I laughed at the memory of running in here and finding him green to the face.

"Ira!" I snapped out of my trance and looked at Jace.

"Mmmm?" He shook his head.

"That's not how a Luna should treat a pack member." I rolled my eyes.

"First, i'm not Luna yet and second, it's only Cliff."

"First, you are Luna since we mated and i marked you and second, Cliff is still a pack member." I gasped. I was Luna already?

"I'm Luna already?" He nodded. "Oh cool!" He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, now you should make it up to Cliff." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at a smirking Cliff.

"How?"Jace sighed.

"I don't know, you ask him. I have to go now." He kissed my forehead and left. Once the door was closed, i sat on a chair next to Cliff.

"So Cliffy boy! What would you like for christmas?" He chuckled.

"You really going to do it?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Actually, i was just going to command Jack to do it." He chuckled and nodded.

"Well Santa, i need my car cleaned and it needs a new warrant of fitness." I nodded.

"Got it." I got up and walked to the door.

"Get well soon!" He nodded and i walked out.

"Meet me in the front." I told Jack.

"Already here." I walked out of the medical house and to the front of the house. He was right, he was sitting on the pourch. He looked up at me and stood up before giving me a small bow.

"What's up?

"You my little elf, are going to give Cliffs car a car wash a new warrant of fitness." He frowned.

"What? Why me?!" I chuckled.

"Your punishment for pranking him." He frowned even more.

"But he pranked me!" I rolled my eyes.

"Too bad!" He groaned.

"Fine, where's his car keys." I shrugged my shoulders.

"No idea, go and ask him." He nodded and walked off. I smiled to myself. Luna power was pretty cool. But i am deffinately not one of those people that would go and use it to their adavantage.