Oh gosh. My Mate Is An Alpha

I was a new writer when I started this story so my writing may be a bit lame. But the story line is great and I hope you guys stick with me! (:

A lot of people have stated that I use 'baggy' clothing, 'messy buns' and 'leggo' too often so I'm slowly editing and getting rid of them!! Bear with me and please don't comment more about it -.-'

**IRA IS 18 YEARS OLD. I'M STILL EDITING SO SOME PARTS MAY STATE SHE IS YOUNGER BUT SHE IS 18 YEARS OLD**

Enjoy.....

IRA POV

Meet the punching bag of the pack. When someone has a problem, they take it out on me. Everyone did it (except the elders) and my brother was my savior, but only when he was around. I never really understood what the reason for their doings was but I soon learnt that it was because my parents were dead and we were known as the outcasts of the pack. My father was the beta of the pack but he died along with my mother in a rogue fight. All that was left of my family was my brother, Gabe, and I. You think being 18 people would lay off, right? But nope.

And please don't think that I'm a weak 18 year old. I have potential but the pack won't even give me a chance to express it. Gabe told me to hide it and to keep to myself. 

One day my brother caught Sam, the future alpha, with a bunch of my hair in his hand and his other fist colliding with my face. This pissed him off to the max. His eyes went black, meaning his wolf was taking over, then he pushed Sam to the other wall and jumped on him before punching him repeatedly. Sam growled and pushed him off of him. Sam, being having Alpha blood and my brother only having Beta blood, he was able to do it quite easily.

"Don't fu*king touch my sister!" Gabe snarled then he lifted me bridal style and took me to my room, leaving Sam looking shocked at what just happened. I would have laughed at his face if it were a different situation but this one was something I had to be serious about.

Gabe lay me on my bed and hugged me tightly. It was then that I let all my tears spill, while he rubbed my back and spoke soothing words to me. After about 5 minutes, Gabe let go and moved around my room. I was still rubbing my eyes to notice the shuffling made in my room. I opened my eyes and saw Gabe packing my pink country road bag with some of my clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I stood up slowly.

"What does it look like I'm doing Ira? I'm sick of the way they treat you! Now pack your clothes and essentials. We're leaving this hell hole."

"But...but how will we survive? You know, out there...?" I asked, staring at my feet, avoiding eye contact.

"Gosh Ira, anywhere is better than here! Just look what they've done to your face!" He took a few steps towards me until we were face to face. He gently placed the side of his right index finger under my chin. I flinched but kept my face still as he pulled my head up and we made eye contact.

"That mother f***er! Ira, you have a black eye and your nose is bleeding." He gave me a sad look and I gasped. I ran to my bathroom mirror and stared at myself. He was right.

My hazel eyes were surrounded by red instead of white, from the crying. My brown, curly hair with natural red streaks was tied into a bun but it was loose from everything that just happened. My tanned face was growing a natural pink tint at my chubby cheeks and my right eye was bleeding under the skin as well as swollen. There was dried blood running above my light pink lips and I cringed.

Why hadn't I noticed this earlier? Idiot. Before I could grab toilet paper to clean the blood, I was sitting on the vanity with Gabe by my side (NOT in between my legs!). He was already wetting a cloth under hot water then he placed it under my nose and started to clean it. It hurt of course but we've done this so many times that I was used to it. We stayed there in a peace full silence as he cleaned my wounds, then he lifted me off the sink and led me into the room.