We Won

JACE POV

"You all know the plan?" I asked for the fifth time to my 50 or so hunters and warriors. They all nodded and then started making their way out of the meeting room but when i looked up, i was suprised to see Sarah there.

"Alpha, i'm really sorry." She said, taking a step forward. "But do you understand the decision i had to make?" She asked. I stared at her, replaying her reason in my head. It was an all right reason but there is never a good reason to kidnap someone. I growled at her, taking a step forward so i way in her face.

"I understand but i will never forgive you." I spat. I was going to say something else but i was interupted.

"Hey Alpha, a quest-" Cliff walked in but when he saw Sarah, he groaned and U turned.

"Cliff! Wait!" Sarah yelled as she side stepped me and ran after Cliff but i held her wrist.

"Leave him alone." I growled but she yanked her wrist away and ran after Cliff. I sighed, knowing that there was no stopping her.

We had been discussing plans for about four hours and now it was like 8 in the morning. I yawned and quickly made my way out of the room. I don't know why but Never Again by Trey Songz started playing in my head and i mumbled the chorus.

"That i, will never ever see you again. And i'll never ever hold you again. In my arms, never ever again. And i will never ever feel you again. But i will always, love you the same. My girl never again." By the time i finished, i was in my room, on my bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands.

That is the worst song to think about in this situation. But i will feel her again. I will love her the same and i definantly will see her again! I stood up with new determination and mind linked the attack party.

"Moving out in 20. Meet at the front." I walked over to my wardrobe and ignored Iras clothes because the feeling of her was just too painfull. He scent had gone a while ago which made it more stressfull. I quickly threw on my war clothing. i had never shown Ira these because i didn't want her to think that i went into war often.

I picked my the clothes from the bottom of my pile and chucked them on. It was black cargo pants, which i low rided a bit, tucked into a pair of black biker boots and to finish it off a tight black tee. It was comfortable and when there was a war or fight, i prefered to fight in human form. I nodded to myself and walked out.

I didn't wear them when we went to get Ira from Sam because my wolf was pissed and i didn't hesitate to let him take over when i needed him. But right now, i want full control and i want to end James.

I jogged my way all the way down stairs and out the front door to be welcomed by the whole pack. They were all talking but when they saw me, they bowed and went silent. I nodded and stood at the top of the pouch steps, so they could all see me.

"Tonight, we get out Luna and Beta female back!" I yelled. "Woman that is not part of the attack will stay here with the children. Youngs will protect them along with a few men." They all nodded in understandment. "Postions!" I yelled and everyone ran off.

I walked over to the attack group which consisted of about 60 people now. Some people stripped then shifted while others stayed in human form, like me. Once my two Betas in wolf form were behind me, i broke off into a run, heading to Sams pack house.

We ran for 20 minutes, no stops, when we finally made it to Sams pack house.

"I already informed them." Gabe said to me in the mind link. I nodded and slowe down to a walk. We walked to the pack house and i saw Sam infront of about 30 men and woman who i had never seen before. When he saw us, he smiled and met me half way, with his people following.